Boeing and Chi-coms

Old October 15th 19, 04:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Old Geezerr

Default Boeing and Chi-coms

Didn't Boeing provide China with equipment and technology for
manufacturing large, i.e 747 size, airframes a bunch of years ago?

Dave:

Old October 15th 19, 05:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Old Geezerr says...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1OE06C

*

Old October 16th 19, 04:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Old Geezerr

On 14 Oct 2019 21:08:20 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr says...

Didn't Boeing provide China with equipment and technology for
manufacturing large, i.e 747 size, airframes a bunch of years ago?

Dave:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1OE06C

*That article only talks about outfitting interiors and the like. What I read about was the assembly and manufacturer of airframe

sections.

Dave:

Old October 16th 19, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Old Geezerr says...

On 14 Oct 2019 21:08:20 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr says...

Didn't Boeing provide China with equipment and technology for
manufacturing large, i.e 747 size, airframes a bunch of years ago?

Dave:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1OE06C

*That article only talks about outfitting interiors and the like. What I read
about was the assembly and manufacturer of airframe

sections.

Dave:

Interiors are important, Geez...unless you assume it's OK to lash the passengers
to wooden pallets, fork-lift them in and secure them in place with ropes for the
duration of the flight.

....that might be OK for those travelling in 'economy class' but first class
passengers wouldn't stand for it!!!

*

Old October 16th 19, 05:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Old Geezerr

On 15 Oct 2019 21:31:27 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr says...

On 14 Oct 2019 21:08:20 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr says...

Didn't Boeing provide China with equipment and technology for
manufacturing large, i.e 747 size, airframes a bunch of years ago?

Dave:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1OE06C

*That article only talks about outfitting interiors and the like. What I read
about was the assembly and manufacturer of airframe

sections.

Dave:

Interiors are important, Geez...unless you assume it's OK to lash the passengers
to wooden pallets, fork-lift them in and secure them in place with ropes for the
duration of the flight.

...that might be OK for those travelling in 'economy class' but first class
passengers wouldn't stand for it!!!

My original post was about the fact that we passed the equipment
and technology to manufacture large airframes to the Chi-coms.
That plus technology theft was able to increase their capabilities
against us.

Dave:

Old October 16th 19, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_9_]

Old Geezerr wrote in
news
On 15 Oct 2019 21:31:27 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr
says...

On 14 Oct 2019 21:08:20 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

In article , Old Geezerr
says...

Didn't Boeing provide China with equipment and technology for
manufacturing large, i.e 747 size, airframes a bunch of years
ago?

Dave:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...opens-first-73
7-plant-in-china-amid-u-s-sino-trade-war-idUSKBN1OE06C

*That article only talks about outfitting interiors and the like.
What I read about was the assembly and manufacturer of airframe
sections.

Dave:

Interiors are important, Geez...unless you assume it's OK to lash the
passengers to wooden pallets, fork-lift them in and secure them in
place with ropes for the duration of the flight.

...that might be OK for those travelling in 'economy class' but first
class passengers wouldn't stand for it!!!

My original post was about the fact that we passed the equipment
and technology to manufacture large airframes to the Chi-coms.
That plus technology theft was able to increase their capabilities
against us.

"When it comes time to hang the
capitalists they will sell us the
rope to do it with"