Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 1st 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:07:31 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:54:10 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Boy, you really know how to backpedal, eh? LOL! Excuses, as usual. You
rah
gagglers are all the same, all bark, no bite. Boring.

Juan, what would the point be?

Gee, how about "standing behind what you words"? Over here we call that
"backbone." I'm amazed I have to explain that.

Or maybe not.

What words, Juan?

These words, kiddo...

Zoom is well known for his stories of saving people, particularly
women and children, with his feats of superior skill in adverse
situations. His "getting shot in the leg while saving an 11 year old
from rapists in Reno" is a classic.

Yawn is just picking up where his mentor left off.

I dared you to write to the Corps and find out for sure. You tucked tail,
backpedalled and are _still_ coming up with excuses to write off your
blatherings.

Par for the course for ya and the rest of the rahgaggle. All bark, no bite,
all saliva and hot air, no substance.

Old January 1st 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"John Ousterhout" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Nah, for this I use a grade-school comeback generator on the web.

[SET SHUN JUAN MODE = OFF]

Juan, the evidence is overwhelming that you ARE a grade-school comeback
generator on the web.

[SET SHUN JUAN MODE = ON]

As opposed to what, the master of the Lawn Dart Patrol Squadron? Remember
this?

The engine had about four hours running on the test stand and on the
aircraft with the tail chained down. Cooling concerns kept the full
power runups to a short time. We'll wait for the teardown to determine
what actually cause the problem.

It's a very bad idea for a fool like you to throw stones from inside a glass
house.

Old January 1st 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

"anon" wrote in message
m...
Here is Juan looking silly in a fight suit.

http://www.bd5.com/videos/ntd-bd5j.wmv

As opposed to you looking like a coward day in and day out? chuckle

See, the difference between you and me is that I _earned_ the right to wear
that flight suit. Have you told your daddy you are afraid to use the name he
gave you in public?

Old January 1st 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

Default How about a DA-1800 for our hero?

"anon" wrote in message
Juan, will you sign a form DA-1800?

Juan, I see you skipped over this question and answered all the other
threads first. Not a surprise. You are the coward. You will not sign a
DA-1800, despite the fact that you want everybody to examine your glorious
military career.

Old January 1st 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
See, the difference between you and me is that I _earned_ the right to
wear that flight suit. Have you told your daddy you are afraid to use the
name he gave you in public?

Juan, even during your service, where and when you could wear your flight
suit was limited.

So, you are telling us what was inappropriate during your service is now
appropriate following your discharge. Even if you were an active duty
Marine pilot, wearing a flight suit as you did would have been
inappropriate.

You chose to mention my father. My father would join many others in this
forum in pointing out that wearing a military flight suit, adorned with unit
and other military patches, in this manner is inappropriate.

You call me a coward, but I doubt you will sign a DA-1800. If you wan't to
know who I am, ask Jim about his Pilot magazine ordeal. He probably still
has my phone number.

Old January 1st 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Which only says you know squat about military slang, putz. Ask daddy,
he'll tell you what a double-digit midget is.

Sign a DA-1800, coward.

Old January 1st 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Good old Jaun, tells a lie about someone, gets called on it and then
thinks he has done something special by running off at the mouth. You
can't produce any facts to back up anything you say including your
phoney story about how you played the Lone Ranger and did your job for
once in your life.

By the way Jaun....were you voted the class clown in school? or class
moron?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey dumbass, you made a claim against me now back it up with facts or
admit to everyone that you are a bald faced liar.

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

Works every time. Eat me, BobbyBoi.

foamingBob snip

Old January 1st 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
m...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Which only says you know squat about military slang, putz. Ask daddy,
he'll tell you what a double-digit midget is.

Sign a DA-1800, coward.

Looking in the mirror?

Old January 1st 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

chuckle Yeah, sure, whatever you say, BobbyBoi. As usual, you just can't
handle it when you're forcefed your own "crapola".

BTW, I found a video that unequivocably depicts the nature of my
interactions with you, BobbyBoi. You're the one dressed mostly in black with
the leather collar and the fine tag. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFCYGVUegA

ups.com...

Old January 1st 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
m...

"anon" wrote in message
Juan, will you sign a form DA-1800?

Juan, I see you skipped over this question and answered all the other
threads first. Not a surprise. You are the coward. You will not sign a
DA-1800, despite the fact that you want everybody to examine your glorious
military career.

.....sez the dip**** who won't even use his own name on Usenet posts because
the mere thought of people finding out who he is causes uncontrollable panty
trembling.

Come back when mama gives you more quarters, kiddo.