Stop bashing Anthony

Old August 12th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Stop bashing Anthony

tjd wrote:
I don't know what the solution is or how much of it is the fault of
any individual(s), but it rather sad what has happened to these
newsgroups... I was never a big poster but I read them regularly for
a long time and now, I'll stop by occasionally but most every thread
seems to quickly deteriorate into the same old flamewar...

On Aug 10, 2:46 pm, Thomas Borchert
wrote:
These two have reached their goal: The group has been destroyed.

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
:-))))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 12th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a single
post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
:-))))

Yes, but sometimes, ya gotts to sit back and hash out how to deal with a
problem.

This is one such problem (person) that needs to be (hashed) out, and the
next problem is how to reach that goal.

It is so simple, that I am amazed that people have not: 1) realized that
there is a problem, and 2) realize that the solution is so very, very
easy.

I am surprised that this group, chucked full of pilots (generally, a group
of very intelligent people) have not dealt with the situation, long, long
ago.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 13th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
F. Baum

On Aug 11, 6:12*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
* In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
Dudley Henriques

Chicken and egg thing mebey ?
Old August 13th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

F. Baum wrote:
On Aug 11, 6:12 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
Dudley Henriques

Chicken and egg thing mebey ?

41/1 posting ratio says it all I think :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 14th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

wrote:
These two have reached their goal: The group has been destroyed.

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
:-))))

--
Dudley Henriques

I drop by only once in a while, and I've always thought that MX may be
stubborn but his adversaries bring shame to aviation.

Old August 14th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

wrote:
These two have reached their goal: The group has been destroyed.

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
:-))))

--
Dudley Henriques

I drop by only once in a while, and I've always thought that MX may be
stubborn but his adversaries bring shame to aviation.

It's denigrated over time to a really unfortunate situation .

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 15th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:51:21 GMT, Steve Foley wrote:

I could probably store six months of the
remaining messages on my watch.

Usenet groups are like the stock market.. sometimes they take a nose dive
and stay in the gutter for a while. Sometimes your favorite players go
away and never come back.

It's been my observation that the pendulum swings back on it's own without
being forced and the missing in action are usually replaced by new players
of equal value.

--
Dallas