36th Annual CCSC Soaring Contest, Avenal, CA USA

Old March 2nd 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mario[_2_]

Default 36th Annual CCSC Soaring Contest, Avenal, CA USA

CENTRAL CALIFORNIA SOARING CLUB

March 1, 2010

You are invited to compete in the 36th Annual CCSC Soaring Contest at
our Avenal Gliderport.

Practice day is Wednesday, May 12. The contest days are May 13, 14,
15, and 16.
Classes are Standard, 15 Meter, 18 Meter, Open, and Sport. Scoring is
handicapped and ships are flown without water.

For those thinking of flying in our contest for the first time, we
would like to say that this an opportunity to fly in a contest where
the rules of our U.S. regional and national
contests will be used, whereby you will get the feel how an actual
contest is conducted. You will also be gaining contest flying
experience with some of the very best competitors in the West.
2010 Rules: http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6310235857

Free camping, club house, and shower facilities are available on the
field.

To register go the SSA website at:
http://www.ssa.org/members/contestre...il.asp?id=2142
Turn in a signed copy of your registration and proof of insurance
before you fly.

The turnpoints for the contest have just been updated and can be found
at:
http://soaringweb.org/TP/Avenal many thanks to John Leibacher

For further information go to our website at http://www.soaravenal.com/

Looking forward to seeing you at Avenal this spring. If you have any
questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call.

Mario

Mario Crosina
1747 Bobolink Lane
Fresno, CA 93727
Mario(dot)Crosina(at)Comcast(dot)net
559-251-7933 home
559-977-9396 cell

Old March 2nd 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Reid

Mario,

I have heard so many good things about this contest, I don't know how
I could miss it! I hope to see lots of people there.

Michael "BK"
Libelle 201b