Thanks, All...and Merry Christmas!

Old December 25th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Thanks, All...and Merry Christmas!

As often as we all disagree, as seldom as we see eye to eye, and as dim a
view of one another as we all might occasionally take, let's not forget that
it's our love of aviation -- and this newsgroup -- that binds us together
across the years and miles. We truly are blessed to be able to partake in
the riches that await us in the sky!

Thanks, everyone, for sharing this joy with me.

Merry Christmas!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 25th 05, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Honeck wrote:
As often as we all disagree, as seldom as we see eye to eye, and as dim a
view of one another as we all might occasionally take, let's not forget that
it's our love of aviation -- and this newsgroup -- that binds us together
across the years and miles. We truly are blessed to be able to partake in
the riches that await us in the sky!

Thanks, everyone, for sharing this joy with me.

Merry Christmas!

Jay,

Thanks for having a motel (sort of) on the way from the left coast to
Oshkosh Jay.

Wishing you and your family as well as everyone else in the larger r.a.*
family a Merry Christmas.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old December 25th 05, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Merry Christmas everyone!! May you have Blue Skies and Tailwinds for all
of 2006.

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H

Old December 25th 05, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay,
Wishing you, Mary and the kids a Merry Christmas and a happy
Holiday seasons.

I agree that our love for aviation is what binds us together. I'd
bet that we try to keep our discussions 'in-topic', there would be a
lot disagreement or harsh exchanges. I think someone had suggested the
creation of the rec.aviation.politic newsgroups. It sounds like a great
idea ;-)

Hai Longworth