Canadian registered airplanes

Old February 6th 04, 02:07 AM
l.m.bond

Default Canadian registered airplanes

I am looking for a list of canadian registered aircrafts , in the USA
Thank you

Marcel

Old February 6th 04, 02:37 AM
BTIZ

well.. don't think you'll find a public list.. the FAA site will show the
FAA N-numbered aircraft.. and their US address

and the Canadian equivalent site will show the Cx-alpha aircraft and their
address of CANADIAN registry in canada

or so i think
bt

Old February 6th 04, 05:49 AM
Jordan

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:07:19 -0500, "l.m.bond"
wrote:

I am looking for a list of canadian registered aircrafts , in the USA
Thank you

Marcel

I believe www.landings.com lets you search through the databases from
several countries. However, I don't think they have a browsable list
you must know the registration beforehand.
Old February 6th 04, 11:57 AM
Brendan Grace

Try this, not quite what you asksed for but an excellent search by make etc.
from Transport Canada.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/aviation/activep...nt_e.asp#quick

Cheers,

Brendan