Trying to reach Werner Lantschner in Argentina

Old October 6th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Trying to reach Werner Lantschner in Argentina

Hi,

I am trying to reach Werner Lantschner in Argentina. He is a glider pilot.
He owes me for a flight recorder shipped to him recently. I suspect that I
have a bad e-mail address for him. He has been a very good customer for a
few years and always paid promptly.

If you know him, please ask him to contact me ASAP.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old October 7th 11, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JC

I donīt have his e-mail address but I sent him a message through the
Argentine soaring forum and through a friend who knows him.
Regards,
Juan Carlos
Old October 7th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

He has contacted me and everything has been worked out.

I regret having mentioned anything negative about the situation. As stated
yesterday, he has been a good customer and has always paid promptly. But he
had not been replying to my recent attempts to reach him - so I was getting
quite frustrated.

All is good now.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Old October 7th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I have no business replying here other than to say that it's been a pleasure
doing business with Paul. He mailed my new transponder and sent me an email
telling me the cost. I immediately sent him a check. My transponder and
his check should be passing each other in the mail...

Glad everything worked out, Paul.