Does anyone think it's strange...

Old August 1st 03, 05:31 PM
Capt. Doug

Badwater Bill wrote in message In law school. I'm going to get a
lawyer's degree so I can sue all the assholes I hate in the world

Oh... I heard you were back because you got kicked out of Hawaii.
Persona Non-Grata or something.

D. :-)

Old August 1st 03, 09:44 PM
Larry Smith

"Del Rawlins" wrote in message
On 01 Aug 2003 07:00 AM, Badwater Bill posted the following:

I think too that I'm going to become a lawyer just so I can take on
all the crooked lawyers I see who milk people's money and do nothing
but screw things up worse than if they never got involved.

I hate lawyers. The best way to fight the *******s is to become one
myself.

Get a load of these guys; they win a 3.7 million settlement on behalf of
their clients, get 2.5 million of it for themselves, and then ask the
judge for the rest since they don't think they could find all the
plaintiffs anyway, who will each wind up with $6.54 once the remainder
is split up:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observe...al/6427039.htm

Well, I think the lawyers made a bundle and should be happy with their win
at the lottery, but who feels sorry for the idiots who put their faith in
the quacks, Jim and Tammy Bakker? A fool and his money are soon parted.
This morning I flicked on the tube to check the weather and there on the
National Geographic channel was Oral Roberts, BWB's first cousin, begging
money for Benny Hinn, who "needs millions of dollars for his crusade across
Europe." Oral says he's too old to go, but I bet he's not too old to get a
cut of the booty. Remember when Oral said the lord was going to take him
home if contributors didn't send in a cool million?

Old August 2nd 03, 12:23 AM
John Galt

Who is John Galt?

BWB

I'm John Galt, shmuck ****.
Who are you to disturb my peace?
Ayn Rand is going to kick your dumb ass.

Old August 2nd 03, 10:05 AM
ower

You do not need to be a lawyer, you are a full-grown f--kin *******
allready. Deemd from your postings i RAH.
Hav a bad day ower

"Badwater Bill" skrev i meddelandet

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren

In law school. I'm going to get a lawyer's degree so I can sue all
the assholes I hate in the world. I will never even work for a law
firm. I will simply take those who deserve it to the mat.

You don't need to be a lawyer to sue people anyway, which is something
I never knew. I do real well already when I ajudicate my own stuff
even as a civilian. IT's just that a corporation must be represented
by a lawyer. That's really the problem. So, I'm going to become one.
Then I'll never have to pay the slimey *******s who represent me now.
I can do it all myself.

Old August 3rd 03, 05:28 AM
Roger Halstead

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:00:17 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren

In law school. I'm going to get a lawyer's degree so I can sue all
the assholes I hate in the world. I will never even work for a law
firm. I will simply take those who deserve it to the mat.

Jeeesusss Bill...If you live long enough to do that you are going to
give Methuselah a run for the record. :-))

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Old August 4th 03, 03:48 AM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:23:06 -0500, John Galt
wrote:

Who is John Galt?

BWB

I'm John Galt, shmuck ****.
Who are you to disturb my peace?
Ayn Rand is going to kick your dumb ass.

I was in a good mood until I read this, now I'm suicidal. Where are
you John? I haven't heard a peep out of you in 40 years.

BWB

Old August 4th 03, 01:41 PM
Larry Smith

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

Jeeesusss Bill...If you live long enough to do that you are going to
give Methuselah a run for the record. :-))

I'll ****ing live long enough. I'm almost through now.

Hell, it took me 3 years at UT, plus a summer studying for the bar. Are
you in an accelerated program?

And no, I don't practice any more and don't much care for the majority of
lawyers either. The bar of most states is set up so the charlatans,
scoundrels, card sharks, scurvy politicians, fixers, manipulators, and
arrogant little pricks rise to the top like pondscum.

As Chaucer said of the "man of the lawe":

No bisier a man as he ther nas
And yet he semed bisier than he was.

The real trouble with all this **** is that 99% of the lawyers give
the rest a bad name!

BWB

Old August 4th 03, 04:15 PM
Barnyard BOb --

And no, I don't practice any more and don't much care for the majority of
lawyers either. The bar of most states is set up so the charlatans,
scoundrels, card sharks, scurvy politicians, fixers, manipulators, and
arrogant little pricks rise to the top like pondscum. -

Larry Smith

WoW...
If you couldn't flourish or make a difference in that environment,
you most definitely are a world class Latchless Loser....
there and now here, as well.

Barnyard BOb --

Hey, you senile old coot, how many RV3* kits you got gathering dust while
you try to be witless on RAH?

Latchless Larry

How many do you want to buy?

Barnayrd BOb -