pounder

Old December 26th 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default pounder

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message

.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of

time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits

&
words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer

dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

But partially not to fine?

Yes, something to ponder, Pounder.

Poorly?

Surely.

Tell me all about it Bruce, I may be able to help here.

It? That's a rather personal question, Pounder.

Figure of speech Bruce.
{Sighs}

Mr Pounder

How do you figure that?

Because that's what it is.

Mr Pounder

Figures.

Would you not agree that my postings are a shinning light in the
darkness of
newsgroups?

Mr Pounder

Shine on you krazy diamond.

A jewel am I .

Mr Pounder

A jew? Hell!

Ahhhhhh Bruce.

Mr Pounder

No, me Bruce, you Pounder.

Old December 28th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
[...]

You will get over it.

Mr Pounder

Get over it I will.

Old December 28th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
[...]

Ah Mr. Pounder.

Look at Bruce's groups line and his follow up line before you respond
to his posts.

Ahhhh Mr Double-A

I look where I choose to look.
I post where I choose to post.
I do not care what you think of me.

Nobody cares about Double-0-Anus, Mr Pounder. He's a sad little man.

Because he includes follow ups to alt.astronomy and
other groups that are not on his groups line, his posts don't appear
there but yours do, making you look that the trolling spammer who keeps
crossposting off topic posts to those groups.

I do not care where my posting appear.

Ditto.

Why don't you look before you post to see where you are posting to?

Because I do not care.

Ditto.

Why are you letting Bruce make you look like an idiot?

Cute.
Try harder.

Mr Pounder

Double-0-Anus can't, Mr Pounder, because he's already a complete idiot.

Old December 28th 06, 10:07 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
[...]

Looks more like you post where Bruce chooses for you to post.

Do I care?

Nobody cares except complete idiots.

I do not care what you think of me.

Because he includes follow ups to alt.astronomy and
other groups that are not on his groups line, his posts don't appear
there but yours do, making you look that the trolling spammer who

keeps
crossposting off topic posts to those groups.

I do not care where my posting appear.

Take charge of your own posting distribution.

This is not important.

Indeed.

Why don't you look before you post to see where you are posting to?

Because I do not care.

Why are you letting Bruce make you look like an idiot?

Cute.
Try harder.

Mr Pounder

OK. Look like Bruce's bitch if you like!

Here is what this thread looks like from alt.astronomy:

1 Mr Pounder Dec 17
2 Mr Pounder Dec 18
3 Mr Pounder Dec 20
4 Mr Pounder Dec 22
5 Mr Pounder Dec 23
6 Mr Pounder Dec 24
7 honestjohn Dec 24
8 Mr Pounder Dec 25
9 Mr Pounder Dec 25
10 Mr Pounder Dec 26
11 Double-A Dec 26
12 Mr Pounder Dec 27
13 Mr Pounder Dec 27

You look like some idiot kook posting to himself!

Why is this so very important to you?

Double-0-Anus has some deep rooted anal issues, Mr Pounder.

What part of "I do not care" do you not understand?

Probably all of it.

Have a pleasant day.

You also Sir.
My days are always pleasant.

Mr Pounder

That's reminds me. I've never been pheasant hunting.

Old December 29th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...

"Mr Pounder" Mr wrote in message
. uk...

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote

in
message

.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been

very
short
of
time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time

spar
wits
&
[...]

Double-A

Took a look & thanks.
BUT, I do not really care.
I am me & I care not what narrow minded, sneaky, lonely & desperate for

a life people think of me.

Do I know you?

Double-A was just trying to help out and is a friend of mine, just like

you are.

Understood now & thanks.

What you understand is irrelevant. What is relevant is that
Double-0-Anus and Dishonest Outhouse are saucerheads.

But, I only play around here & cannot take groups such as alt.pet.rabbits
(ffs) seriously.

Who can?

Nor have I ever taken Bruce seriously, he is and always has been a joke to
me, pure entertainment.

OWBDYMTK?

Nor have I ever taken newsgroups seriously & sincerely hope that I never
will do.

How's business these days? Working on that second million pounds?

It is Euros on this side of the pond.

You poor sods. Have you no dignity left?

Old December 30th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote

in
message

.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been

very
short
of
time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time

spar
wits
&
[...]

Double-A tells me that you post to other groups which I do not read, this in
an attempt to get the better of me.

Me get the better of you? Unlikely. I'm no match for you.

What part of "I do not care" do you not understand?

Probably all of it.

Agreed.

I wouldn't dare to argue with you.

Have a pleasant day.

You also Sir.
My days are always pleasant.

Mr Pounder

That's reminds me. I've never been pheasant hunting.

It is pheasant shooting, not hunting.

What about peasants? Do you hunt them before you can shoot them?

Old December 31st 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan"

wrote
in
message

.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just

been
very
short
of
time
Atb seems to be dead

though.
However I now have the

time
spar
wits
&
[...]

Bait not taken.

Bait not thrown.

What part of "I do not care" do you not understand?

Probably all of it.

Agreed.

I wouldn't dare to argue with you.

Bait not taken.

Bait not thrown.

Have a pleasant day.

You also Sir.
My days are always pleasant.

Mr Pounder

That's reminds me. I've never been pheasant hunting.

It is pheasant shooting, not hunting.

What about peasants?

Do you hunt them before you can shoot them?

I don't know. I've never hunted peasants let alone shot them. How about
you?

You are the bait Bruce.

Bait a minute. What do you mean?

Reply sent to alt.talk.******** & demon.local only.
Reply to above only.

Why? I don't read alt.talk.********.

Then we will see just how good you are alone.
Just me & you Bruce, nice and cosy.

Are you gay, Mr. Pounder?