Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Old December 28th 05, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Not just stiffed, but stood up!!! After I bust my both my butt and my
brains pulling rabbits out of my hat so I can meet him in IOW two weeks ago,
guess who doesn't show??!!

I think that if Monblack doesn't get his hands on an Ercoupe soon, and get
back into the flying life, he's headed down a slippery slope.

BTW, there's a nice little yellow one sitting in a field just a few miles
down the road from me. Nobody around it Paul. Noooo body at all.... Would
your van pull a trailer? hehe

Jim

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
Montblack wrote:
You stiff a guy one time and "boom" ...you're now an acquaintance :-)

Ah ha! So you admit to stiffing me. First, it's our good friend Mr.
Smith...now me. I'm sure Jay and Jim B. were stiffed long ago and
probably for different reasons. No wonder you had to find your own camp
site last year at OSH.

All is forgotten with a couple of well placed copies of One Six Right.

:-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student, latest in the long sting of MontBlack's victims,

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old December 28th 05, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

I got a card from Sporty's saying that the leather flight bag my wife
ordered me for Christmas won't be in until MARCH 31st!!!

I have to ask - are they growing the calf first?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"I have a step-ladder. It's a very nice ladder and all, but I wish I had

Old December 28th 05, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
I got a card from Sporty's saying that the leather flight bag my wife
ordered me for Christmas won't be in until MARCH 31st!!!

I have to ask - are they growing the calf first?

--

No, but they are running low on little Indonesian children to put them
together.

Old December 28th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Montblack" wrote in message
We got another cow ...donated in our name. That's two cows in two

years.
Is that a herd yet? I'm calling it a herd!

("john smith" wrote)
Sorry, you have to have one bull and one cow to start a herd.

I've got plenty of bull.... :-)

Montblack
Hope the herd's ok tonight.

Nowadays you just get the bull in a bottle. Cuts way down on the overhead.

Old December 28th 05, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
I got a card from Sporty's saying that the leather flight bag my wife
ordered me for Christmas won't be in until MARCH 31st!!!

I have to ask - are they growing the calf first?

--

No, but they are running low on little Indonesian children to put them
together.

My flight bag says cowhide made in India. Wonder if they told the workers
it was some crazy American synthetic.

Old December 28th 05, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

("Dave Stadt" wrote)
Nowadays you just get the bull in a bottle. Cuts way down on the
overhead.

Hope that idea doesn't jump species.

Montblack

Old December 28th 05, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

("Jim Burns wrote")
Not just stiffed, but stood up!!! After I bust my both my butt and my
brains pulling rabbits out of my hat so I can meet him in IOW two weeks
ago, guess who doesn't show??!!

Yeah, that one was a tough call on my end. 10 pm the night before, it's off.
Noon the next day, it's back on. Unfortunately on this end I had committed
to multiple other people & plans by then. Almost got it to work on this end,
though.

The Mpls to Tomah, Wis to Iowa City (Drive & Fly) option would have been a
blast. Drat.

BTW, there's a nice little yellow one sitting in a field just a few miles
down the road from me. Nobody around it Paul. Noooo body at all....
Would your van pull a trailer? hehe

If it wasn't 'so big' I could haul it home with the minivan. 1,320!

Montblack

Old December 28th 05, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

I went through the same On/Off/On/Off, no, yes, pack the bags we're leaving
right NOW! I told the wife everything was off when I went to work in the
morning, then when I went home for lunch I told her to pack her bags and
meet me at the airport.

I'll keep an eye on that 'coupe for ya
Jim

("Jim Burns wrote")

Old December 28th 05, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Which Sam's Club is that? I've never been able to find it in the Sacramento
store.

Jim

"Jack Allison" wrote in message

Me too. I love the fact that Sams club is on the way to the airport and
they stock Aeroshell. Time to pickup a case and spend some quality time
getting dirty this weekend.

What's Wrong with Economics and how can it be Fixed What's Wrong with Economics and how can it be Fixe Military Aviation 3 August 21st 04 12:40 AM
the complete minute by minute timeline on 911 Krztalizer Military Aviation 27 January 27th 04 04:35 PM
Happy Fourth, Folks! MLenoch Piloting 10 July 14th 03 08:09 PM
The Tail Gunner Said It: 'I Love Them People' Otis Willie Military Aviation 1 July 7th 03 11:37 PM