Sailplane Pin up calander, need help

Old January 2nd 12, 08:34 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceGreeff View Post
So meet us half way - your email address - I send some pictures.
I have pictures of various glider panels in all sorts of states of repair.

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771 & Std Cirrus #57

Thanks a bunch!
Old January 2nd 12, 08:39 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by td View Post
On Jan 2, 1:55*am, BruceGreeff wrote:
So meet us half way - your email address - I send some pictures.
I have pictures of various glider panels in all sorts of states of repair..

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771 & Std Cirrus #57

Ill send photos as soon as I get to the airport today, I like having
to go to Hemet for glider stuff !
TD
My email is
Thanks a whole bunch!
Old January 2nd 12, 08:41 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPS View Post
Oh boy, my email will not show up when I reply to the post?
Old January 2nd 12, 08:47 PM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPS View Post
Oh boy, my email will not show up when I reply to the post?
Well, thanks just the same.
Old January 3rd 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BruceGreeff

Default Sailplane Pin up calander, need help

My pleasure sir.

I your mailbox. Use as you please.

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771 & Std Cirrus #57
Old January 4th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
td

On Jan 1, 12:35*pm, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
Tony,

Please send me the picture of the new panel and any other picture which you
would like added tohttp://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-11/N5578V/N5578V.htm

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F

"td" *wrote in message

... Snip ...
Should I send a picture of the new panel in your old HP-11 Bob,Wane,Dave?

Tony D.

Wane I posted the photos to my photo page on soaridaho site under
dlvtofly new panel, new trailer and the seat pad that Dan gave me.
Old January 4th 12, 04:42 AM
POPS POPS is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceGreeff View Post
My pleasure sir.

I your mailbox. Use as you please.

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771 & Std Cirrus #57
Thanks Bruce!

Best Looking Sailplane glider[_2_] Soaring 52 November 23rd 09 04:29 PM
Could this be used in a sailplane? Spam Soaring 6 July 5th 09 08:16 PM
Another Sailplane Ben Jeffrey Aviation Photos 2 June 24th 08 08:11 PM
Jet sailplane photos Bob C Soaring 19 November 18th 05 03:14 AM
Jet sailplane photos Bob C Soaring 0 November 4th 05 03:08 PM