Erskine @ Alderton

Old February 4th 09, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
F8F-Bearcat

Default Erskine @ Alderton

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:23:30 -0500, "Erskine & Alderton..both nuts"
wrote:

Well folks... old Alan Erskine is still at it... and probably will be until
he goes back on his medication.
Either way my suggestion is this. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE
POSTS.. PERIOD. HE WANTS ATTENTION AND HE'S GETTING IT. HIS BEHAVIOR IS
CLASSIC SCHITZO.

I personally have no idea what is going on and I don't care, but
please don't use the phrase 'classic schitzo', because it isn't
classic schitzo. You are feeding the a mentally ill myth.
Thanks,
Chris
Old February 5th 09, 05:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

And now Glenn Alderton is also being attacked. Why? Because he has
posted a couple of times, without saying he agrees with either side of the
argument.

I'm married, have been for some time.
I'm used to being wrong, even when i am right
Blamed for things I never did
etc etc.

But my daughter loves me still so I'm happy :-)
(counting down the years till she gets to the terrible age)

Old February 5th 09, 12:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:20:58 -0500, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

So what makes me a coward? I stand by what I say, and all I get are attacks
and insults; that's not cowardace on my part.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you stood by what you said and reported me for
'forging' my headers? It's such a simple question, Alan. Why have you refused
to anser it for literal months? Could it be that you were in error, and that
you _know_ that you were in error, and that you simply refuse to acknowledge
the error?

crickets chirping

Old February 5th 09, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:28:51 -0500, Glenn wrote
(in article ):

And now Glenn Alderton is also being attacked. Why? Because he has
posted a couple of times, without saying he agrees with either side of the
argument.

I'm married, have been for some time.
I'm used to being wrong, even when i am right
Blamed for things I never did
etc etc.

But my daughter loves me still so I'm happy :-)
(counting down the years till she gets to the terrible age)

I rather suspect that you posted what you did because you were unaware of the
history. Alan-me-lad, now, he's simply a lying ****.