Posting activity decline?

Old January 1st 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Default Posting activity decline?

"Gary Mishler" wrote in message news:sVj5l.498231$yE1.130869@attbi_s21...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Well, many thought Mx had contaminated the group, but then bertie and
maxi gave us a tutorial on true toxic typing. Those of us who wanted
content have mostly gone elsewhere, and check back in here once in a
while.

Roger that. This is my first time here in weeks, ...

So where are the genuine posters going to?

the airport...
Old January 2nd 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques

Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as some
kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.

Old January 2nd 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Blueskies" wrote in message

| "Gary Mishler" wrote in message
|
| "Jay Honeck" wrote in message
| Well, many thought Mx had contaminated the group, but then bertie and
| maxi gave us a tutorial on true toxic typing. Those of us who wanted
| content have mostly gone elsewhere, and check back in here once in a
| while.
|
| Roger that. This is my first time here in weeks, ...
|
| So where are the genuine posters going to?
|

| the airport...

Right on!!!!!!!!!

Old January 2nd 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as some
kind of aviation legend ...

Which kind?
Old January 6th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques

Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as some
kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.

And then there ar eth ekind hat are just as dumb as dirt.

Bertie
Old January 6th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
| Dudley Henriques
|
| Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as some
| kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.
|

| And then there ar eth ekind hat are just as dumb as dirt.
|

| Bertie

We didn't mention that, because we didn't know your were still alive.

Old January 7th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
| :
|

| "Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
| Dudley Henriques
|
| Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as
| some kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.
|

| And then there ar eth ekind hat are just as dumb as dirt.
|

| Bertie

We didn't mention that, because we didn't know your were still alive.

Awww,an IKYABWAI paost Just like old time Maxie!

Bertie

Mwuawh!

Old January 7th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
| :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
| | :
| |
| |
| | "Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
| | Dudley Henriques
| |
| | Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves as
| | some kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | And then there ar eth ekind hat are just as dumb as dirt.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| We didn't mention that, because we didn't know your were still alive.
|

| Awww,an IKYABWAI paost Just like old time Maxie!
|
| Bertie

Hardly, the shoe just fits you so well.

Old January 8th 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in newsxS8l.65250$lX6.52944
@newsfe06.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
| :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
| | :
| |
| |
| | "Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
| | Dudley Henriques
| |
| | Then there is the kind that come here only to promote themselves

as
| | some kind of aviation legend, and to hell with all else.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | And then there ar eth ekind hat are just as dumb as dirt.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| We didn't mention that, because we didn't know your were still

alive.

| Awww,an IKYABWAI paost Just like old time Maxie!
|
| Bertie

Hardly, the shoe just fits you so well.

Bwawhhahwahhwhahw!

God you're an idiot,m aitcha monkey boi?

Bertie