TV-1 trailer for Let 33

Old April 19th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

Default TV-1 trailer for Let 33

Does anyone have info on the wheel bearing assemblyl on this trailer?
Is it a sealed bearing? Are parts available?
Old April 19th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Walsh[_2_]

Bob,

The bearings are sealed. I was unable to source the bearings from the
local bearing shops, but someone on the L-33 Yahoo group, posted the
name and address of a European bearing distributor, and suggested they
could source the bearing. Search the L-33 Yahoo group.

Regards,

David Walsh

Old April 20th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

On Apr 19, 5:51*pm, David Walsh wrote:
Bob,

The bearings are sealed. *I was unable to source the bearings from the
local bearing shops, but someone on the L-33 Yahoo group, posted the
name and address of a European bearing distributor, and suggested they
could source the bearing. *Search the L-33 Yahoo group.

Regards,

David Walsh

On Apr 19, 9:43*am, BobWa43 wrote:

David,

Thanks for the reply. I will check out Yahoo.
Bob

Does anyone have info on the wheel bearing assemblyl on this trailer?
Is it a sealed bearing? Are parts available?- Hide quoted text -

Old April 20th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Walsh[_2_]

Bob,

I posted this last night, not sure why it didn't make the list, so
here it is again.
In post 269, posted sept. 10 2003, I asked the L-33 yahoo group,
basically the same question you asked. In post 270, Franz V.
responds with a the following site, and suggesting they could source
the bearing. The site was: http://trailer-de.knott.de

Hope this helps. Guess I have to wait 24 hours to see if this post
makes the group.

-DW

Old April 22nd 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobWa43

On Apr 20, 6:44*pm, David Walsh wrote:
[...]

Thanks again for the info. I don't really need the bearing at this
time. We were going to pack the wheel bearings on the trailer in
anticipation of a trip and with the knowledge that they had not been
packed since we owned the trailer. However, if they are sealed and
running smooth no maintenance is necessary. I still would like to see
an exploded view axle-hub-brake assembly for the TV-1 trailer.
Bob

Trailer Sam Giltner[_1_] Soaring 0 June 12th 09 01:00 AM
Trailer tires for old (1981) Komet Trailer [email protected] Soaring 3 May 13th 09 10:24 PM
Trailer for HP-11 [email protected] Soaring 0 August 12th 06 12:58 AM
WTB Trailer for Ka8 Pete H Soaring 0 August 7th 05 01:17 PM
WTB: 15m trailer, CA (USA) John H. Campbell Soaring 0 October 3rd 03 08:07 PM