!!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!

Old December 5th 09, 06:34 PM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!

Don't know? Just ask the weetle one! LOL LOL LOL

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=pcNaPBYAAADhpg9s74cP6ks5iS0 8PNfeys9p7FBvuYqcsrUPIQKVkQ

*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_d...ype/doc/id/419

An all-pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need
for admiration or adulation and lack of empathy, usually beginning by
early adulthood and present in various contexts. Five (or more) of the
following criteria must be met:

1.. Feels grandiose and self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements
and talents to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior
without commensurate achievements)

2.. Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist),
bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal,
everlasting, all-conquering love or passion

3.. Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can
only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with,
other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions)

4.. Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation
-or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious
(narcissistic supply).

5.. Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favourable
priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or
her expectations

6.. Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his
or her own ends

7.. Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or
acknowledge the feelings and needs of others

8.. Constantly envious of others or believes that they feel the same
about him or her

9..Arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes coupled with rage when
frustrated, contradicted, or confronted.

/ \
| I OWN YOU |
| BITCH! |
\__ ________/
/ ,'
/,' _
.-. .-. |_|
( o )_( o ) | |
__ / '-' '-' \ _| |_
/ / " _ | | | |_
| \ -_____- | `| | | | |
\ \`-._______.| |
_.-` /\) \ /
(_ / / /.___. \ \ / )
(_.(_/ / (_ \ \/ / _)
(_(_)_) \___/

Watch what toys you give your children, these made Mark(ie) gay!

http://tr.im/25tn
Old December 5th 09, 07:26 PM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Glenn Knickerbocker

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:34:57 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

Well, sure. Who *wouldn't* want that around here?

¬R The anti-suffragists will continue to be eligible, won't they?
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/engel.html --Ida Husted Harper
Old December 5th 09, 07:48 PM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 13:26:41 -0500, Glenn Knickerbocker wrote:

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:34:57 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

Well, sure. Who *wouldn't* want that around here?

¬R The anti-suffragists will continue to be eligible, won't they?
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/engel.html --Ida Husted Harper

I see your point but where O where could Mark(ie) be? He averaged 26
posts a day in November and all of a sudden, Mark(ie) disappears!

*s******s*

Off licking his dick or wounds...or both.

laff
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old December 5th 09, 11:52 PM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ray Haddad

wrote:

*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.
--
Ray
Old December 6th 09, 12:17 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

wrote:

*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.

Hi Haddad, **** off. I'm not interested in you, assclown.

That you are.
Old December 6th 09, 12:50 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Matthew L. Martin

wrote:

*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.

Hi Haddad, **** off. I'm not interested in you, assclown.

Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.

I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Matthew

--
I have two granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.
Old December 6th 09, 01:14 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
John D Salt

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
:

[Snips]
Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.

I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.

How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more curries now?

All the best,

John

Director and Chief Shot-firer
Gokmop Towers Foodstuffs Ballistics Research Laboratory
Gokmop Towers, Risca

--
In what method shall we implement the matrix of this government display
picnic?
Old December 6th 09, 01:20 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Matthew L. Martin

John D Salt wrote:
"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
:

[Snips]
Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.

I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.

How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more feces now?

IFYPFY.

Matthew

Old December 6th 09, 02:19 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ray Haddad

wrote:

*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.

Hi Haddad, **** off. I'm not interested in you, assclown.

That you are.

Oh, you poor lad.
--
Ray
Old December 6th 09, 03:41 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

wrote:
*Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder*

All of this takes on hyper-significance to you because you happen to
be the real narcissist. Poor baby.
--
Ray

In the avation group they call him
"Blossom", the blooming idiot.

No, that's what *you* called me when *you* forged *your* sock puppets,
Mark(ie), you lying POS.

Or the turd, or the asshole, or the idiot.

He pretended to be a pilot, and when he
got outed as a Liar, he fixated on me because
I'm plane shopping.

You don't mind if I Xpost this trash to rec.aviation.piloting, eh,
Mark(ie)?

Latest update on your Fantasyland!

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics
Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss
Troll/Forger - uknown amount of times
Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic
BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic
Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."~misc.writing
Brilliance...In His Own Mind "But what makes me a creative genius..
~misc.writing
Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing
National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - " convincing the chairman
of the bank and head of the
Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days
bring me a Small Business Admin.check for 350 thousand dollars.

Can't wait till I get his address.

---
Mark(ie)

A threat from a bimbo?