Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

Old August 20th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
korben dallas

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

Dan wrote:

live? well, i work in oregon. of course, i have to kind of "live"
there. or, more precisely, i "reside" there, since applying the word
"live" to anywhere in the usa is like the greatest insult to life
ever. nobody lives in the usa.

i do in fact live in moscow when i go there about once a year on
vacation.

We can help you get to stay there...

So how come he can afford to go visit Moscow annually yet can't afford
to move there? I think the fool is lying through someone's teeth.

lol... this is probably the best one yet, folks! priceless!

you see how the bot's brain works: it has just a handful of concepts it
is programmed with, and it is absolutely incapable of thinking outside
that narrow box. you see, in this case this one got into an infinite
cycle on the concept of "affording" something. it now somehow thinks
that i can't _afford_ moving to moscow! where it got that strange idea
(i never mentioned anything like that) is beyond me. but i can assure
you that if i try to unloop the cycle, and explain to it that i can
really afford to move absolutely anywhere in the world, it will simply
short-circuit, reboot and then get itself into the same infinite cycle
again. this is how the brain of a typical well-brainwashed american
lemming works. the only good news here is of course that fortunately not
all americans are as hopeless as this one...
Old August 20th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
korben dallas

tankfixer wrote:

So how come he can afford to go visit Moscow annually yet can't
afford to move there? I think the fool is lying through someone's teeth.

Why do I suspect he works at Reed College....

lemme guess... could it be that you are receiving some instructions from
"the center" transmitted directly into your brain?
Old August 20th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
korben dallas

wrote:

I'm sorry you have to subject yourself to such a sad
experience. You must live a sad, bitter life.

no, quite the opposite. you must be judging by yourself, while i'm
pretty capable of rising above the circumstances.

So, what's keeping you here among the unwashed heathens? I
mean, more money and better conditions....are you a masochist?

you see, my life is quite a lot more than "money and conditions". i'm
afraid you won't understand, not programmed to.

there's even a bit of charitable purpose of me being here. your see, as
i said before, usa today is like an neanderthal with a grenade. me and
people like me, by our very presence we kind of "average up" the general
iq of this backwards country, essentially rising it from the level of a
neanderthal tribe to the level of, say, fifteenth century village, thus
reducing the probability of that neanderthal pulling out the pin
inadvertently. many intelligent people come here from different parts of
the world with this specific thought in mind. so far the civilized world
hasn't found a better solution to the problem of usa possessing nukes.

but in any case, it is a lot more than that

No, it's just beyond me that anyone would choose to live where
they hate. If you have the job skills to work internationally, I'd
assume that means you have the ability to pick and choose. If you have
"good offers" where you'd prefer to be.......

as i said, i'll definitely do it at the first good opportunity. it is
not that simple, again. the very fact that i have to explain this is a
good indication that i'm trying to have a conversation with a not very
advanced (artificial?) intelligence... are you fimiliar with the
concepts of "family", "friends", "house", "ties", "getting settled down"
in some place? somehow i don't think so....
Old August 20th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

korben dallas wrote:
Dan wrote:

[...]

Um, you told us in another thread Deems you couldn't couldn't afford
to move:

"you must be a billionaire... good for you. we, ordinary folks, usually
have to make some compromises in choosing where we work and where we live."

I doubt you are as you say.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old August 20th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
george

On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:
Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3
Old August 20th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

On Aug 19, 9:02�pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.

Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Rob
Old August 20th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

On Aug 19, 9:02�pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

People like you make me sick; you know, the ones that always wanna
negotiate peace with terrorists, rouge nations, dictators, and
anything of Slavic origin.

Rob