UK2 XX638 SA BulldogT1 1995-08-02 Mawgan GerryTurnerPhoto.jpg

Old March 2nd 16, 02:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Default UK2 XX638 SA BulldogT1 1995-08-02 Mawgan GerryTurnerPhoto.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UK2 XX638 SA BulldogT1 1995-08-02 Mawgan GerryTurnerPhoto.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	82388
Old March 3rd 16, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.
Old March 3rd 16, 01:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fraser, Now Retired.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	82392
Old March 3rd 16, 02:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh[_2_]

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:32:44 +0000, RiŠardo wrote:

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

Is that your lab? Handsome boy.

At the moment, my vanilla lab is sleeping on my left foot and my chocolate is sleeping on my right foot. Best
dogs I have ever been owned by.
Old March 3rd 16, 02:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

On 03/03/2016 13:20, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:32:44 +0000, RiŠardo wrote:

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

Is that your lab? Handsome boy.

At the moment, my vanilla lab is sleeping on my left foot and my chocolate is sleeping on my right foot. Best
dogs I have ever been owned by.

Hi Charles,

Yes, he's a recent acquisition - eleven years old, would you believe.
He'd been a working guide dog for a blind person for nine years and was
being retired on age grounds. In fact he had worked longer than is usual.

We lost our previous dog, a German Shepherd - also a retired guide dog -
just before Christmas and a very large gap in the home needed filling.
This new boy retired on a Tuesday night and we met up with him the next
day and has been with us for just over a month now.

We've supported the UK Charity Guide Dogs for the Blind for over thirty
years, the first fifteen having been spent bringing up puppies for the
first year of their life, from which they underwent a further year's
"college" training before being teamed up with a person. Subsequently we
took on reject and retired dogs.

Our first ever pup, a yellow lab (as they're known here), failed his
exams and came back to us. He was a great mentor for the puppies in
training with us - including at one time, in the best of Labrador
traditions, showing a puppy how to get plums off the plum tree!

You can't beat a Labrador, always our first love in dogs. As you say
"the best dogs to be owned by"!

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures
Old March 3rd 16, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh[_2_]

Default UK2 XX638 SA BulldogT1 1995-08-02 Mawgan GerryTurnerPhoto.jpg - T&M.png

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 13:56:32 +0000, RiŠardo wrote:

[...]

Funny, we have avocado trees and my labs have learned how to climb onto the lower branches and swipe the ripe
ones.

They call them yellow labs here too, but some, like my Murphy, are the color of vanilla ice cream, so calling
him yellow isn't very accurate.

Attached is a picture of my boys.

Old March 4th 16, 10:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

wrote:

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

Trying to reach through the modem...
Old March 4th 16, 10:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Mar 2016 13:20:46 +0000, Charles Lindbergh
wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:32:44 +0000, RiŠardo wrote:

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

Is that your lab? Handsome boy.

At the moment, my vanilla lab is sleeping on my left foot and my chocolate is sleeping on my right foot. Best
dogs I have ever been owned by.

Scrawnches all around!

Oldie but goodie... =)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	meth-lab-dog.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	82403
Old March 4th 16, 10:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

On 03/03/2016 17:06, Charles Lindbergh wrote:
[...]

Thank you Charles, they are magnificent. Here's some pictures of
Fraser's predecessors - both of Guide Dog stock.

Jemma the Labrador departed about 18 months ago, and Rufus the Shepherd
just before Christmas from very sudden cancer of the liver! Such is life.

On the subject in hand - we've never had a bulldog!

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rufus On His Welsh Holiday.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	432.2 KB
ID:	82404  Click image for larger version

Name:	Flower Girl.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	410.9 KB
ID:	82405  Click image for larger version

Name:	Homeward Bound .jpg
Views:	15
Size:	406.4 KB
ID:	82406
Old March 4th 16, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RiŠardo

wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:32:44 +0000, RiŠardo wrote:

On 03/03/2016 11:24, Bob (not my real pseudonym) wrote:

These things are so darned cute, you just want to go give 'em a
scratch behind the ears.

He heard that, and said "yes, please".

;-)

RiŠardo

Is that your lab? Handsome boy.

At the moment, my vanilla lab is sleeping on my left foot and my chocolate is sleeping on my right foot. Best
dogs I have ever been owned by.

Scrawnches all around!

Oldie but goodie... =)

Love it!