Best Weather Appliction

Old January 8th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Scott[_4_]

Default Best Weather Appliction

WeatherMasterPro Prorofessional Weather Guide 500+ Options 1000's of
maps, WX Stations, forcasts, Reports on Weather, Avaition, Radar,
Volcanos, Quakes, Alerts, Warning, Fronts, Snow, road conditions,
Agencies, Temperature, Access to 1000's of Satellite images around the
world, Space Agencies and activities, Lanches, Lunar events, Warnings,
Meters aand fireballs, tune in to live internet radio, live road
condition cameras.And much much more.
http://www.freeclimate.com/weather.htm

Old January 8th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_1_]

Yeah, I was just about to write off this package until I saw the
"fireball" infromation. That would be really valuable. I can't tell
you how many flights I've had to cancel due to those annoying
fireballs...

--Dan

Old January 8th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Yeah, I was just about to write off this package until I saw the
"fireball" infromation. That would be really valuable. I can't tell
you how many flights I've had to cancel due to those annoying
fireballs...

I've had to cancel flights because of Meters. I'm gonna sign up right away!

Jose
--
He who laughs, lasts.
Old January 8th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Jose" wrote in message
. net...
I've had to cancel flights because of Meters. I'm gonna sign up right
away!

Jose

And what about those lanches that play havoc with your flight planning!
Sometime I wonder why we get into "avaition"!
Oz/Crash Lander

Old January 8th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Jose said:
I've had to cancel flights because of Meters. I'm gonna sign up right away!

Hobbes?

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty will be charged to
Old January 8th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

I've had to cancel flights because of Meters. I'm gonna sign up right away!
Hobbes?

LOL. Actually Kelvin too. If I have to meter in Kelvin, it's too cold
to fly!

Jose
--
He who laughs, lasts.
Old January 8th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

Dan wrote:
Yeah, I was just about to write off this package until I saw the
"fireball" infromation. That would be really valuable. I can't tell
you how many flights I've had to cancel due to those annoying
fireballs...

Ah, you must live in Denver. Between the Russky rockets reentries and
other fireballs it's amazing you get to fly at all...

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...36/detail.html

Old January 8th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

Jose wrote:

I've had to cancel flights because of Meters. I'm gonna sign up right away!

Damn you, now I had to go Google around to see if any airplane's been
hit by a meteorite. Apparently, none has, but the odds calculations
are interesting:

http://sciam.com/print_version.cfm?a...F6809EC5880000

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~chance/tea...es/Cassidy.pdf

Thanks for the diversion from work