Good Places to Fly?

Old December 24th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
maflyboy

Default Good Places to Fly?

Has anyone found a good online resource for places to fly on the
internet? I have been using www.flyinggetaway.com and really like it
but they are primarily East coast based. They say they are growing it
to the entire country but it will take a little time.

I don't want to have to pay for anything - I think the internet should
be free.

Thanks for the help.
Old December 24th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
B A R R Y[_2_]

maflyboy wrote:

I don't want to have to pay for anything - I think the internet should
be free.

Sounds like a good opportunity for you to put a free site online.
There's a void to fill, you could corner the market!
Old December 25th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

I use the following site alot for planning cross-country stops and for $100
hamburger runs. It's got a lot of GREAT features. I like that you can put in
a starting point and destination, and how far off your track you're willing
to go and it'll list all of the types of attractions you pick (restaurants,
museums, camping and whatnot) along your route and tell you how far from
your starting point each is, plus how far off your track each is. I looked
at the site you use, and I think the Adventure Pilot site is much better.
Try it and let me know what you think.

http://www.adventurepilot.com/Default.aspx?tabid=36

Scott Wilson
Old June 17th 15, 01:20 AM
kowel pazanjian kowel pazanjian is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by maflyboy View Post
Has anyone found a good online resource for places to fly on the
internet? I have been using www.flyinggetaway.com and really like it
but they are primarily East coast based. They say they are growing it
to the entire country but it will take a little time.

I don't want to have to pay for anything - I think the internet should
be free.

Thanks for the help.
How about anywhere with an airport?