Delta Connection Academy is a RIP OFF

Old January 3rd 04, 04:31 AM
G.R. Patterson III

MRQB wrote:

"be able to speak, read, write and understand English"

No ware dose it say you must spell properly and use proper punctuation!

Dats gud.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."
Old January 3rd 04, 01:56 PM
Stephen N Mills

Your posting is cute, but as stated on "www.truthorfiction.com":

The "Bill of No Rights" From Georgia Representative Mitchell Kaye-Fiction!

Summary of eRumor
This email is a strong statement of carrying responsibility for one's own life and attributed to Representative Mitchell Kay of the George state legislature.

The Truth
How Representative Kaye's name got attached to this, nobody knows, but it was actually written by Libertarian writer and former U.S. Senate candidate Lewis Napper.

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:40:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
] wrote:

snip

Mitchell Kaye

Old January 4th 04, 06:54 AM
StellaStar

How Representative Kaye's name got attached to this, nobody knows, but it was
actually written by Libertarian writer and former U.S. Senate candidate Lewis
Napper.

Taking the research a step further, www.snopes.com explains: "Kaye's name
likely became associated with it through the innocent act of finding the
article in his inbox and liking it enough to forward to friends. People tend to
leave official-looking signatures intact when they forward e-mail, and his
name's remaining with the piece beyond the initial round of forwardings could
easily have created the impression that he was the article's creator. Kaye is
quick to give credit where credit is due..."

I've gotten this diatribe from acquaintances even less interested in
attribution, who were happy to claim it was written by, for heaven's sake,
George Carlin. Any day now he'll be credited with the Bill of Rights.

Of course, this Bill of No Rights does include:

ARTICLE VIII:
You don't have the right to demand that our children risk their lives in
foreign wars to soothe your aching conscience.

I hate 90% of forwarded things.
Old January 16th 04, 01:04 PM
Eduardo B.

Well, I think the school is excellent. I'm half way done with my PP
and have nothing but good things to say about the school. It will cost
me more than I was expecting, but hey, you will end up flying those
hours anyways.

Eduardo