New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

Old August 13th 06, 09:05 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

See the comments on pages 1 and 2 of the following blog entry:

New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/0...e_n_27172.html

Here is the tiny url for the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/fzjvg

Seymour Hersh on CNN's 'Wolf Blitzer' right now talking about following
article which mentioned that US (neocons, Pentagon) helped Israel with
attack on Lebanon in order to get attack on Iran going (this would be
right in accordance with the 'A Clean Break' and Bamford 'Rolling
Stone' article posted below in this comments section):

WATCHING LEBANON
Washington's interests in Israel's war.
by SEYMOUR M. HERSH

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/conten.../060821fa_fact

Why hasn't Huffingtonpost.com made a blog entry for the latest Bamford
article in 'Rolling Stone' about how AIPAC has been pushing (via spying
and similar) for US to attack Iran like it did for Iraq:

Iran: The Next War:

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0...ic.php?t=56761

James Bamford discussed 'A Clean Break'/war for Israel agenda for Iraq,
Syria and Iran on MSNBC's 'Countdown with Keith Olbermann':

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0...ic.php?t=57581...

"A Clean Break":

What is "A Clean Break?" Author James Bamford explains on MSNBC's Keith
Olbermann's Countdown show:

http://www.corvuswire.com/cleanbreak.htm

Why Do They Want To Kill Us?:

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0...ic.php?t=57806

Irmep - AIPAC Espionage Case Dismissal Gambit Fails:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=57878

Old August 14th 06, 09:06 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Fred J. McCall

Lawson English wrote:

:I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
:Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't
:think of neocons as Republicans.

Yes, and most of those 'old-school Republicans' are known as
Democrats. Real Republicans want a big tent.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old August 14th 06, 03:14 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
La N

"Lawson English" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Walt wrote:
wrote:
See the comments on pages 1 and 2 of the following blog entry:

New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

Thanks for sharing. Most of the guys that post on RAM don't want to
hear that the leaders they put so much trust are criminal incompetents
-- that's the best inperpretation.

I personally thing Bush and Cheney are actively working to undo
everything good about this country.

Walt

Then there are people like walt who have yet to make positive
suggestions. The closest they get is to tell us we need to get rid of the
Republicans. Despite numerous requests to do so walt has yet to produce a
single idea.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't think
of neocons as Republicans.

I guess we'll see what happens in November. See what cream rises to the
surface, so to speak. It's interesting to note how the Dems and the Repubs
are each spinning the recent UK terrorism story for their own political
benefit.

- nilita

Old August 14th 06, 03:38 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
tomcervo

Fred J. McCall wrote:
Lawson English wrote:

:I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
:Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't
:think of neocons as Republicans.

Yes, and most of those 'old-school Republicans' are known as
Democrats. Real Republicans want a big tent.

They also want a balanced budget, a strong military and intelligent
diplomacy. The bunch in now are acting like looters--run up unpayable
debts here and abroad, and then retire to a gated community, and let
the rabble stew. Now they seem to be saying that they'll let the NEXT
administration decide to leave Iraq--they really seem to think it's up
to the US to decide that.
It's looking like the First Afghan War all over again, especially at
the top.

Old August 15th 06, 03:15 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Lawson English

Fred J. McCall wrote:
Lawson English wrote:

:I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
:Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't
:think of neocons as Republicans.

Yes, and most of those 'old-school Republicans' are known as
Democrats. Real Republicans want a big tent.

So Howard Berkowitz is really a Democrat?
Old August 15th 06, 04:15 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
John P. Mullen

Lawson English wrote:

Dan wrote:

Walt wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nah! The "Neocons" are RHINOs (Republicans in Name Only). They make a
mockery of Republican ideals and deserve to be run out of town on a rail.

I say "Neocons" because some Neocons are saying the birds in power are
not even Neocons.

John Mullen
Old August 15th 06, 04:16 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
John P. Mullen

Dan wrote:

Walt wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Not to mention the fantasies being spun by the "Neocons."

John Mullen
Old August 15th 06, 04:21 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
John P. Mullen

tomcervo wrote:

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Lawson English wrote:

:I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
:Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't
:think of neocons as Republicans.

Yes, and most of those 'old-school Republicans' are known as
Democrats. Real Republicans want a big tent.

They also want a balanced budget, a strong military and intelligent
diplomacy. The bunch in now are acting like looters--run up unpayable
debts here and abroad, and then retire to a gated community, and let
the rabble stew. Now they seem to be saying that they'll let the NEXT
administration decide to leave Iraq--they really seem to think it's up
to the US to decide that.
It's looking like the First Afghan War all over again, especially at
the top.

No to mention getting the damn feds out of state's business and fiscal
responsibility (not just a balanced budget, but intelligent use of funds).

We used to say the Democrats like to tax and spend. These birds just
want to spend and spend.

John Mullen