FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 16th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Dan wrote:

If he got an honourable he was probably discharged for medical
reasons. Based on one of his court cases I'd say psychiatric. One can
only hope her served less than 180 days and so got no VA education
benefits. Has anyone seen his DD-214? Back when he was in he could gave
gotten a Conditional Discharge for "behaviour incompatable with military
service" which usually referred to homosexuality. Conditionals were
supposed to be neither honourable nor less than honourable. I make no
accusations just observations.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

No mention of the term of discharge. Back in that day, the discharges
were less than honorable, but not dishonorable, and were termed "For
the Good of the Service." Not good, not bad, just mediocre, so let him
put up his DD 214 and answer all questions.

Better yet, I'm going to take a page from Juan (Page Juan?) and ask the
sleezeball to his face...Campbell can thank Juan for that personally.

Based on his conduct during that time frame, psychiatric or not, I say
he didn't fit in and on top of that, he screwed up.

Old December 16th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

john smith wrote:
According to yesterday's (Dec 15, 2006) Wall Street Journal, former
astronaut and Southwest Airlines pilot Hoot Gibson is to become the
Rocket Racing League's COO.
How long before he gives Zoom the boot?

This would be a good thing as Gibson would bring credibility, focus and
positive direction to that dis-organization. Plus, he's one of the
nicest guys you'll ever meet.

I've got conflicting reports indicating that Whitelaw may or may not be
headed to prison in regards to the Amber Alert nonsense. This is a guy
who apparently helps businesses cheat on their taxes using Bermuda
online business registries. Not too impressive...

Campbell would not last long under Gibson. With the safety of the
pilots his highest priority, along with the safety of the event,
Gibson's not going to allow a Campbell to come in and "go for the
kill." Gibson has never struck me as liking ass-kissers, frauds,
wannabes...just professionals.

Gibson was one of those who investigated the Challenger disaster,
beyond flying his own Shuttle missions with his crews. A former
Formula One pilot and currently Unlimited Class and Jet Class flyer.
Flew Mike Keenum's Racde 99, Riff Raff, a Hawker Sea Fury. Built his
own Formula One, Yellow Peril, Race 22, which has campaigned throughout
the U.S. and into Canada. Put on a great lecture at Flabob EAA Chapter
1 during their open house years ago, showing his work on the IF1 racer.
Absolutely beautiful wing.

The issue then becomes one of: how long will Mike Houghton (Reno
"Invitational" Air Races) last, or does he have influence over Gibson.
I don't think Gibson will tolerate Houghton's antics long, either.

Add to that, with a little luck, Gibson and Curt Brown are friends and
you could see Brown signing on in a leadership role. Would really turn
that organization around, provided they're given a hands off (them),
free hand in making positive changes.

This would be a Class move away from Fraud and in the direction of
something tangible, if it occurs. And Gibson can be approached by the
Press...he's just matter of fact.

So there may be hope for the RRL, yet...I could even see its
advertising and marketing headed in a more honest direction if Gibson
comes onboard. A GOOD man!

Old December 16th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

This is a follow up to the Hoot Gibson story. In actuality, he'll be
joining Benson Space in their Space Tourism plan, nothing to do with
the Rocket Racing League. Benson's gain, RRL's loss. Nothing has
changed for the positive at RRL...

Old December 17th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
john smith

I screwed that story up, didn't I?
I looked at the headline and skimmed the first paragraph.
Should have read the whole story!
Apologies to all.

Old December 17th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Juan wrote:

snipped

As opposed to the gaggle coming out from under the rock every once in a

while and getting its nuts squashed, then forced to slime back under
the
rock?

"getting its nuts squashed" ~ is that what you're here doing with your
mouth? And you kiss Jim Campbell with that mouth!?

No wonder he's mentally defective...

I'll give that... umm... 0.3 on a scale of one to 10.

Old December 17th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Juan wrote:

As I said, no one here has the balls. All bark, no bite. Why post the
issue
here, rather than asking him about it? You people are pathetic.

You know, I'll tell you what...I will make it a point, no ~ a Crusade ~
to get the truth out of your boyfriend in person! Face to face.

Sure you will.

Old December 17th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Harry K" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip

As I said here, no one here appears to have the balls to simply go up
him and ask him. Pathetic.

Why bother? He lied about the record once, he will only do it again.

As I said, you people are pathetic. When confronted with a simple
solution
that requires gonads, you slime and slink away with all sorts of excuses.

So why don't _you_ ask him and post the reply here? We can all use a
laugh.

Of course you all can use a laugh, after all that running at the mouth.

Old December 17th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip
As I said here, no one here appears to have the balls to simply go up
to him and ask him. Pathetic.
Why bother? He lied about the record once, he will only do it again.

As I said, you people are pathetic. When confronted with a simple
solution that requires gonads, you slime and slink away with all sorts of
excuses.

OK, suppose I go up to him, ask him if he can prove his claim and he
tells me he can't or doesn't have to will that make you happy?

Dan, I told you, I don't _care_ what you think about Jim or what will make
you or anyone else happy. I simply pointed out the fact not one you has the
balls to go up and ask him about this.

Old December 17th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Oh, please, take your prepubescent postings somewhere else. Last time I
saw
someone go up to "the source" there were plenty of people around Campbell
and most of them have more aviation experience in their pinkies than you
can
muster in your lifetime, Mark. I happened to be with him at the XPrize
Cup.
Where were you? Toilet?

Flame ON

Careful, you might get burned.

Well, then you're making a fool out of yourself because there is no
escalator at the X Prize facility in Mojave, if that's the one your
referring to. The incidents I referred to occurred in a Florida Mall,
Oshkosh and Sun 'N Fun.

You're not a comedian either. Keep your day job.

I was also at the X Prize in Mojave...glad I didn't see you there
because I can handle just so much ignorance and BS out of a person in
day's time.

Sorry to hear you're so pitifully misinformed. XPrize Cup Mojave. Bring
some more quarters the next time.

mercy snip

Oh, and as for my Aviation experience, you have no knowledge of what I
know, so how do you make an intelligent contrast between those Campbell
sucks up to in a moment of absolute terror and what my education and
experience are?

Doesn't take a genius to get the picture from your postings.

making a note: Mark here goes ape**** when someone reminds him of his
aviation "experience".

Remember Mark, running an aviation picture web site doesn't count as
aviation experience.

Old December 17th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

And as you've been informed, and there's plenty of documentation here
on the internet about him, when someone attempts to go up to him, he
doesn't have the balls to stay. He runs.

That's what they said about his waltzing right into Sun-N-Fun as well. Not
only did he prove the rah gaggle was as clueless as usual, both general
media in print and tv covered him when he proved everyone wrong.

Keep running at the mouth with your knowledge of facts, sonny. You're
batting close to zero already.

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM