Euroair

Old August 25th 05, 04:54 AM
SamGuest

Default Euroair

Ladies & Gentlemen – Boys & Girls!

www.eurovirtual.net

Over the past couple of weeks I have been setting up a virtual airline
of mine called Euroair – now, I know you are all probably saying “oh
great, another ‘euro’ named airline” – I can promise you that I will
try my best to make this airline more than your average “euro”
airline.

At this moment in time I have completed all main aspects of the
airline such as fleet, schedules and PHP (automated roster,
application process & automated log book). Although the website
may be pretty basic at the moment, I would like to remind you that
most large airlines started off small, such as Atlantic Sun Airways –
I believe that if the pilots and management team work together we can
make Euroair the next big thing, and it will also be nice to have a
past to look back on, rather than start big and always be big.

Starting off fairly small and basic allows you to make visible
progress, such as ordering new planes, creating new liveries and
updating web design.

The airline is based at Newcastle International (EGNT/NCL) mainly
because national statistics prove that this airport is the fastest
developing airlines within the UK, which is attracting contracts from
many large airlines. At the start of this year, it was rumoured that;

American Airlines to start daily flights to NJK
Emirates Airlines to start daily flights to Dubai

So far, the AA rumour has come true, let’s just hope the Emirates one
does.

The airport also recently finished a massive multi-million pound
expansion to cater the needs of the large passenger numbers for the
longer flights.

The airport currently serves Orlando Sanford, Puerto Plata, New York
and Toronto as its main international destinations.

Please, spare five minutes to visit the website and consider
applying.

Here is a quick glance of the fleet;

http://eurovirtual.net/images/f0.jpg

[img:ea5744576b]http://eurovirtual.net/images/f1.jpg[/img:ea5744576b]

[img:ea5744576b]http://eurovirtual.net/images/f2.jpg[/img:ea5744576b]

[img:ea5744576b]http://eurovirtual.net/images/f3.jpg[/img:ea5744576b]

[img:ea5744576b]http://eurovirtual.net/images/f4.jpg[/img:ea5744576b]

The Routes
[img:ea5744576b]http://samguest.com/euroair/images/routessmall.gif[/img:ea5744576b]

Thank you for your time, I look forward to your comments

www.eurovirtual.net