ELT in LS8-b

Old September 18th 03, 10:14 AM
Chris

Does Austria require the ELT be mounted to the glider, or would
a "personal" ELT strapped to the pilot suffice?

Not sure about that. But as it is a club machine, our club
commitee requires that as much instruments (hardware) as possible
are fixated in the glider (guess why

Christian

Old September 18th 03, 09:19 PM
Shaber CJ

The people themselves were warm and wonderful to
know, but the system they had lived under for 50+ years was rotten to the
core
and no wimpy revisionist history ****** can change that.

Robert Mudd

Robert,

I think how you clipped my email address means that you are referencing me as a
"wimpy revisionist history ******". Robert I do agree with your comments about
the system the former USSR people lived under. Public safety that we take for
the norm just does not exist there. However the people are beautiful, well
educated family orientated and wonderful. They do not hate us and they are not
godless. I grew up in the cold war hearing about the obese women and the
godless commies. They are people just like us but thinner and for the most
part better educated and more open minded.

As for my reference about our ministry of disinformation, I need only reference
today's headlines from the San Diego Union Tribune for an example. The two
headlines at the bottom of the front page and associated stories.

Craig Shaber
Old September 19th 03, 08:45 AM
Stefan

Jack wrote:

Then by all means tell us more.

No! Please, *please* don't, at least not in this group!

Stefan