ATV Tires

Old April 8th 19, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default ATV Tires

The tires on our trusty Honda TRX-300 are in need of replacement. any suggestions on tires for a glider tug that runs on grass and pavement(70/30 split)?

Thanks

Peter
Old April 8th 19, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I use a Polaris Ranger 500 for towing my glider around on the airport.Â*
It has low pressure (10 psi) tires with aggressive lugs. Maybe those
tires will work.

--
Dan, 5J
Old April 9th 19, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 2:02:42 PM UTC-4, vontresc wrote:
The tires on our trusty Honda TRX-300 are in need of replacement. any suggestions on tires for a glider tug that runs on grass and pavement(70/30 split)?

Thanks

Peter

I have used many types of vehicles for towing at the gliderport, the best is my Kawasaki Mule, followed by an electric golf cart. Stay away from the 36 volt carts and go directly to the 48 volt with a heavy duty controller. They are quiet and work well.

Flat Tires? Jay Honeck Owning 40 August 31st 05 01:59 AM
airing tires Fly Owning 6 August 30th 05 04:24 AM
Radial GA tires [email protected] Owning 3 August 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Tires... Blueskies Home Built 0 May 10th 05 12:26 AM
12.5-4.5 TIRES ??? jetflow Owning 2 November 25th 03 04:27 PM