Join us for our 6th Annual Fly-In Pool Party!

Old July 3rd 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Join us for our 6th Annual Fly-In Pool Party!

For six years we've thrown the world's only fly-in pool party at the Alexis
Park Inn & Suites, America's aviation themed, all-suites hotel, located
right next to Rwy 25 at KIOW! Starting at 3 PM on the Saturday before
Airventure, we offer free food, beverages (adult and otherwise), and
entertainment, all served at poolside throughout the evening, as our way of
saying "Thanks!" for another great year! Stop in for a free brat and a pop,
or spend the night. (The airport FBO will be offering a 25 cent per gallon
discount for the event.) We also have limited camping space on the hotel
grounds, if needed.

The Alexis Park Inn & Suites is located adjacent to Rwy 25 in Iowa City, IA,
but there's no need to walk -- we'll come pick you up in our courtesy van.
Cherokee Pilots Association members receive a 10% discount, anytime.

Then, on Sunday morning (not TOO early!), whoever wishes to join our caravan
into the FISK approach at Oshkosh is welcome to do so! We usually have
between 3 and 10 aircraft in trail, which offers the opportunity to
experience the arrival procedures into OSH with some very experienced
pilots. (We've even got a full-sized flight simulator at the hotel, and
we'll have the FISK approach set up so you can practice beforehand!) The
flight up from Iowa City is an easy 90-minute flight, and you'll arrive
fresh as a daisy -- important when you're flying in the busiest airspace in
the world.

Come one, come all, and start your Oshkosh experience right!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 3rd 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Spam noted

Bertie

Envious dip**** noted.

Old July 3rd 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
More_Flaps

On Jul 4, 6:09*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

Spam noted

Envious dip**** noted.

Tedious **** noted

Old July 3rd 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

"More_Flaps" wrote in message
On Jul 4, 6:09 am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
.com...

Spam noted

Envious dip**** noted.

Tedious **** noted

Another of Bertie's little sockpuppets noted.

Old July 4th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Froggery above (was Join us for our 6th Annual Fly-In Pool Party!)

In article , Maxwell says...

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Spam noted

Bertie

Envious dip**** noted.

Envious frogger noted

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 4th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

Hey Burtie, you forgot to cross post this one too.

Old July 4th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Frogged post above

In article , Maxwell says...

Hey Burtie, you forgot to cross post this one too.

Oh, no!!!!

Teh 'Nosers will revoke my membership in meow!!!1!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 4th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
St. Raoul Xemblinosky

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:51:17 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

Hey Burtie, you forgot to cross post this one too.

Oh, no!!!!

Teh 'Nosers will revoke my membership in meow!!!1!

Now, now. We know you were Just Tryin' to Help.

---
Behold the .sig file of His AssHoliness, St. Raoul Xemblinosky mhm 15x12
http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky
http://memweb.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq
Old July 4th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Juan Tootreego

In article , St. Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:51:17 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

Hey Burtie, you forgot to cross post this one too.

Oh, no!!!!

Teh 'Nosers will revoke my membership in meow!!!1!

Now, now. We know you were Just Tryin' to Help.

In this case Maxine is beyond help.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"