F-18 Magic Carpet Ride

Old February 15th 05, 10:15 PM
Larry Dighera

Default F-18 Magic Carpet Ride

http://raf.union.rpi.edu/downloads/f18_ride.wmv
Old February 16th 05, 12:40 AM
Dave Kearton

"Michael Nouak" wrote in message

| Absolutely cool. I wanna!
|
| "Larry Dighera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
|| http://raf.union.rpi.edu/downloads/f18_ride.wmv

Definitely in the "who do I have to sleep with ?" category.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old February 16th 05, 01:18 AM
Dan Engleman

Golly GeeWhillic......hell, I can't spell it!!

There was an Army recruiting commercial on television a while ago which
showed a Cobra helecopter raising up from behind the dune.......I tried to
explain to my wife that there are
many people (not just guys) who would rather fly in combat and risk their
lives than sit in a cubicle all day for the next 30 years.

Damn I wish I had it all to do over again!

Dan

Old February 16th 05, 05:51 AM
Dave S

Does that fall under dont ask dont tell?

Dave

Old February 16th 05, 06:04 AM
Dave Kearton

"Dave S" wrote in message
nk.net
| Does that fall under dont ask dont tell?
|
| Dave

I don't care, I'd be telling everybody.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old February 16th 05, 05:57 PM
ShawnD2112

Pretty cool. My internal soundtrack when I do aerobatics is Born to Be
Wild! Same kinda thing...

Shawn

Old March 10th 05, 11:54 AM
flybywire

You anint see anything yet

try this

http://www.canardzone.com/content/Je...nMountains.wmv

Old March 10th 05, 12:01 PM
flybywire

Oh and remember this is class A flying from the Swiss Airforce . All shot in
the Alps

news

Old March 11th 05, 03:50 AM
Pat Thronson

Thanks, great ride through the mtns.
You should post it over at alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

Pat Thronson SEL

Glider Ride - Gift Michael Aerobatics 1 December 7th 04 10:46 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Restoration 0 December 7th 04 12:44 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Instrument Flight Rules 0 December 7th 04 12:41 AM
Glider Ride - Gift Michael Piloting 0 December 7th 04 12:39 AM
Glider Ride Gift Michael Home Built 0 December 7th 04 12:31 AM