Crouse Honds DCB-10 beacon

Old April 25th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
denny

Default Crouse Honds DCB-10 beacon

Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Old August 18th 14, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

On Friday, April 25, 2008 4:16:04 PM UTC-5, denny wrote:
Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I have two of them.
Old August 30th 14, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

On Friday, April 25, 2008 5:16:04 PM UTC-4, denny wrote:
Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

still looking? i got one
Old August 30th 14, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 8:29:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2008 4:16:04 PM UTC-5, denny wrote:

Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10

airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly

appreciated.

I have two of them.

Any idea what the value of these units are?
Old May 1st 20, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 8:29:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2008 4:16:04 PM UTC-5, denny wrote:
Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I have two of them.

Hi, I'm looking for a glass dome for a DCB-10. Do you have one or know of someone that does?
Old May 1st 20, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 4:38:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2008 5:16:04 PM UTC-4, denny wrote:
Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

still looking? i got one

I'm looking for a glass dome for the DCB-10. Do you have one?

Can you hear our new NDB beacon??? [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 5 September 28th 07 02:04 PM
406 Beacon Reviews Helen Woods Piloting 4 December 15th 04 12:18 AM
Rotating Beacon steve Rotorcraft 1 July 18th 04 06:50 AM
Beacon Only Radar John R Piloting 1 June 19th 04 11:52 AM
Rotating Beacon vs. Flashing Beacon Mike Rapoport Owning 16 February 7th 04 12:05 AM