Navigational Question of the day.

Old August 29th 03, 01:09 PM
Bert Willing

Could it be that the average age of the Question of the Day folks is
somewhere way above 60 years?

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"JJ Sinclair" a écrit dans le message de
Brion got most of the correct answers to the last NQD, so now a new one:

While heading for my selected turn point, I center the turn arrows on my
Cambridge GPS and notice that my bearing and track are the same, but my
sailplane is pointed a good 15 degrees left of the turn point. Why?
JJ Sinclair

Old August 29th 03, 02:24 PM
rhpf

The owner never used the SN-10. He has CAI and WinPilot in his cockpit. He
ask me to test the SN 10 for an opinion for one of his sailplanes, he has
7. I found to SN10 to have a very nice speed to fly vario.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

"Dave Nadler "YO"" wrote in message
Hmmmm... "Used only for test" ...
Curious, eh ?

"rhpf" wrote in message
SN-10B for sale as used equipment on craggyaero.com

Richard

"Dave Nadler "YO"" wrote in message
Um, need to upgrade to ILEC SN10 ?
See ya, Dave

Old August 29th 03, 02:50 PM
JJ Sinclair

Richard,
How much for the SN-10 and do you take trade-ins? I have an L-Nav that was only
driven by a little old lady from Placerville.
JJ Sinclair
Old August 29th 03, 03:36 PM
rhpf

JJ

See my website www.craggyaero.com the used equipment page.

Maybe on the trad-in. I hear that that L-Nav was involved in a tunneling
project throught the mountains, up the Valley of Death, and was carried on
your back and has never been to Happy Campy.

Richard

Old August 30th 03, 02:55 AM
rhpf

The owner is not interested a trade in for the SN-10B, partly because he
has no need for a L-N but mostly because the L-Nav has not been to the
dreaded Happy Campy.

Richard

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message
Richard,
This L-Nav has no knowledge of any tunneling activety, but it has been to
Trinity Center and Crater Lake (and back). It even took its owner 20 miles

east
of Alturas in the regionals.
JJ Sinclair