FAA Aircraft Survey

Old March 13th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kontiki

Default FAA Aircraft Survey

Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:

http://www.aviationsurvey.org
Old March 14th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer

" Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:

http://www.aviationsurvey.org

It appears to be by invitation only

Old March 14th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blueskies

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message . ..
:
: " Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
: this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
: make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:
:
: http://www.aviationsurvey.org
:
: It appears to be by invitation only
:
:

And I was invited. There were questions about the autoland system and the radar altimeter, and the INS, all for my
little ol' 172. You would think some parts of the survey could be dropped based on the aircraft type...

Old March 14th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kontiki

Blueskies wrote:

And I was invited. There were questions about the autoland system and the radar altimeter, and the INS, all for my
little ol' 172. You would think some parts of the survey could be dropped based on the aircraft type...

What about the "Land-o-Matic" landing gear on your 172?
;^@
Old March 14th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

kontiki wrote:
Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:

http://www.aviationsurvey.org

Who are they doing the survey for?

The domain names comes back to:

Domain ID83599934-LROR
Domain Name:AVIATIONSURVEY.ORG
Created On:13-Feb-2002 13:59:18 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Feb-2007 20:00:22 UTC
Expiration Date:13-Feb-2012 13:59:18 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:00583774a19e6448
Registrant Name:Nicholas Nitka
Registrant Organization:PA Consulting Group
Registrant Street1:6410 Enterprise Lane
Registrant Street2:Suite 300
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Madison
Registrant State/Province:WI
Registrant Postal Code:53719
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6084432700
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.6086615181
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant
Admin ID:C29922449-RCOM
Admin Name:Thomas Stevens
Admin Organization:PA Consulting Group
Admin Street1:2711 Allen Blvd Suite 200
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Middleton
Admin State/Province:WI
Admin Postal Code:53562
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6088277820
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.6088277815
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin
Tech ID:C29922451-RCOM
Tech Name:Thomas Stevens
Tech Organization:PA Consulting Group
Tech Street1:2711 Allen Blvd Suite 200
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Middleton
Tech State/Province:WI
Tech Postal Code:53562
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6088277820
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.6088277815
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech
Name ServerNS1.SUPRANET.NET
Name ServerNS2.SUPRANET.NET

Old March 14th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Brock Boss

On Mar 14, 8:19 am, "Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net
wrote:
kontiki wrote:
Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:

http://www.aviationsurvey.org

Who are they doing the survey for?

I received a postcard from the FAA that directed me to the survey at
that website.

EAA Survey john smith Piloting 1 August 11th 05 08:19 PM
Light Sport Aircraft survey gilan Home Built 62 June 4th 05 03:11 PM
Light Sport Aircraft survey gilan Owning 52 June 4th 05 03:11 PM
Light Sport Aircraft survey gilan Piloting 52 June 4th 05 03:11 PM
EAA Sun-N-Fun Survey???? D. Reid Home Built 5 June 18th 04 06:09 AM