Cambridge Aero AU-20 Repeater to a good home...

Old February 15th 16, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Default Cambridge Aero AU-20 Repeater to a good home...

As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris
Old February 28th 16, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-8, Giaco wrote:
As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris

Hi Chris. I'm interested in the Cambridge. Where will I be paying the shipping from? Thanks.
Chuck Coyne
Old February 28th 16, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 12:59:35 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-8, Giaco wrote:
As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris

Hi Chris. I'm interested in the Cambridge. Where will I be paying the shipping from? Thanks.
Chuck Coyne

Hey Chuck,
I should have updated the post, but It's already been claimed. I will pass on your e-mail to the gent i'm sending it to in case it doesn't match up with what he has.
Chris
Old May 29th 16, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 3:35:23 PM UTC-5, Giaco wrote:
As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris

Hi Chris,

I have a use for the AU20. I live in Cincinnati Ohio and willing to pay shipping and handling.

Thanks for offering it!!!

Tony
Old May 31st 16, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 7:10:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 3:35:23 PM UTC-5, Giaco wrote:
As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris

Hi Chris,

I have a use for the AU20. I live in Cincinnati Ohio and willing to pay shipping and handling.

Thanks for offering it!!!

Tony

Sorry Tony, I sent it out back in February.
Chris