FS: Becker 4401 Transponder

Old December 14th 16, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

Default FS: Becker 4401 Transponder

Due to an upgrade I have a Becker 4401 Transponder for sale.
Includes the ACK30 Encoder, cables, antenne and paperwork

I am open to offers
Old December 15th 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10:41:11 AM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
Due to an upgrade I have a Becker 4401 Transponder for sale.
Includes the ACK30 Encoder, cables, antenne and paperwork

I am open to offers

Where are you located and where will it ship from ?

Paul
Old December 16th 16, 06:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

Based in Europe.
The transponder is out of a Ventus 2CM, done 1100 hours and was carfully removed so all cables are re-usable

There will also be a Becker 4201 radio to go with it.

Again, open to offers

Old April 19th 17, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Le mercredi 14 décembre 2016 21:37:55 UTC-5, a écritÂ*:
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10:41:11 AM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
Due to an upgrade I have a Becker 4401 Transponder for sale.
Includes the ACK30 Encoder, cables, antenne and paperwork

I am open to offers

Where are you located and where will it ship from ?

Paul

Hi I am interested into your transponder, how much for it plus shipping to canada ? email me at

have nice day

FS: Becker Transponder Fox Two Soaring 2 October 29th 10 11:55 PM
SOLD Becker ATC-4401-175 and SigmaTek ARC EA-401A Servoed Encoding Alt Juan E Jimenez Home Built 0 August 11th 03 05:03 AM
FS: Becker ATC-4401-175 Transponder, EA-401A ARC Servoed Encoding Alt Juan E Jimenez Home Built 0 August 6th 03 04:21 AM
FS: Becker ATC-4401-175 Transponder, EA-401A ARC Servoed Encoding Alt Juan E Jimenez Owning 0 August 6th 03 04:21 AM
FS: Becker ATC-4401-175 and SigmaTek ARC EA-401A Servoed Encoding Alt Juan E Jimenez Aviation Marketplace 0 August 4th 03 08:48 PM