Transponder problems with ATC COMS - Video

Old November 29th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_3_]

Default Transponder problems with ATC COMS - Video

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 04:30:06 GMT, Mike wrote:

This is

SHUT THE **** UP, ASSHOLE.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t
Old November 29th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:40:08 GMT, Mike wrote:

Sounds like

SHUT THE **** UP, ASSSHOLE !
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old November 29th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:05:52 GMT, Mike wrote:

Says who I am queer?

Coming out?

Nice.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t
Old December 1st 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike

"Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:05:52 GMT, Mike wrote:

Says who I am queer?

Coming out?

Nice.

Mommy must be so proud that Jr can use the computer as everyone had written
him off with the anencephaly and all.

Now if they could only get him to stop jerking off on the bus. A bit much
to expect I suppose.

Old December 1st 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike

"BT" wrote in message
No problems "A", I enjoy watching your Sundowner videos. I flew Sundowners
in the late 07s in Maine.
The older equipment is not so much easier to understand, but it's what "we
grew up with", you really want to have fun, take the full G1000 Course for
IFR operations. The transponder and autopilot are built into the system,
the transponder select codes are on the soft switches at the bottom of the
pilot side PFD and the code/reply lights etc are in a little window on the
screen.

The earlier G1000s don't have the integrated AP which is a bit of a PITA.
Once you get familiar with the system it almost makes IFR TOO easy as you
can do practically everything but taxi the plane to the ramp by just pushing
buttons.

Old December 10th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_3_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:05:52 GMT, Mike wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
You are allowed to deviate between the altimeter and the encoder by 125
feet.

Says who?

SHUT THE **** UP, ASSHOLE.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t
Old December 10th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_3_]

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 01:12:39 GMT, Mike wrote:

Mommy is my best pice of ass

wow
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t
Old December 10th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 04:30:06 GMT, Mike wrote:

This is correct. I much prefer tight little boibutts.

wow

--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t
Old December 10th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bear Bottoms[_3_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:34:25 GMT, Mike wrote:

Thanks. I was confusing this with the 75"' dick in my mouth, I adore!

Hookay
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://tr.im/1f9t