Baby Bush will be Closing Airports in California to VFR Flight Again

Old March 4th 04, 12:31 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:17:22 -0600, Jim Herring
wrote in Message-Id: :

Bush didn't create the TFR's.

He causes them.

Bull****. The Secret Service causes them.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.
Old March 4th 04, 12:32 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Beckman wrote:

Were there no TFR's for the movement of Air Force One prior to 9/11?

Or is it the size of them since 9/11 that upsets people?

The size. They used to affect the airport at which the president landed. They
were 3 nm instead of 30.

Old March 4th 04, 02:14 AM
Jim Herring

Larry Dighera wrote:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:17:22 -0600, Jim Herring
wrote in Message-Id: :

Bush didn't create the TFR's.

He causes them.

No, his job does. Grow up and get over it.

--
Jim

carry on

Old March 4th 04, 02:19 AM
John T

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Are you trying to get me to accept that the leader of the free world,
with his finger on the atomic 'button,' lacks the power to change the
size of his 3,000 square mile area TFRs? I'm not buying that; sorry.

That's about the sum of it, yes. The President takes security advice from
professionals who have a lot of say in how to protect the leader of the free
world. While I agree that it seems ridiculous for this to be the case, we
must face the reality of the situation. Further, if it came to pass that
your favorite President (pick your favorite politician for the sake of
discussion) were assassinated due to a lack of security, what would be your
reaction? Honestly?

With all that said, it is a bit ironic to use the term "leader of the free
world" when freedoms of the very people we say he leads are being hampered
by his mere presence.

If Mr. Mass is incapable of accepting my 'baby Bush' appellation for a
prevaricative US President whose sole qualification for the office is
his relationship to a powerfully connected former (one-term) US
President, Mr. Mass' political bias is far more egregious than he
perceives mine to be.

I think you've pretty much removed any need for "perception" of your
position since you've freely admitted to using "Baby Bush" as a derogatory
term. By doing so, you've also done the very thing you've complained about
others doing so often...

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer

Old March 4th 04, 03:11 AM

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:19:33 -0600, CriticalMass wrote:

Larry,

For pete's sake (and all the rest of our sakes), give "Baby Bush" a rest
- HERE.

snip

CM,

Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It's a waste of your time, and it tends to **** off the pig.

TC

Old March 4th 04, 03:24 AM
C J Campbell

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

To what is it specifically, that you object?

Referring to the President of the United States as "Baby Bush" is extremely
offensive to many people. There is no reason to do it. Introducing such
derogatory terms has nothing to do with the purpose of the news group. It is
even more offensive for you to think that everybody is so stupid as to not
see what you are doing.

Old March 4th 04, 03:27 AM
C J Campbell

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message

Dubya thinks he's important enough to warrant these crazy TFRs. The irony
of course is that since he is just a puppet (he doesn't even read the

paper)
if something happened to him the US would carry on as if nothing happened
anyway. But I'm sure he likes playing president and he might as well live
it up while he's still in office since he doens't have much time left
now.

It'll be good to see him go back and retire in Crawford. Glad I don't
live near Crawford. Imagine a permanent TFR around Crawford.

No TFRs have been placed around the homes of retired Presidents. I wonder
what you and Larry and the other crybabies will say when Kerry gets his TFR?

Old March 4th 04, 03:34 AM
Michael 182

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

Michael

Old March 4th 04, 03:47 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 3/3/04 10:34 PM, in article 1tx1c.109512$Xp.479440@attbi_s54, "Michael
182" wrote:

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

Michael

Seconded.

While I feel that the previous White House resident was not worthy of the
title, I always used and capitalized his proper name and title while he held
the office.
As he is not in office anymore, his name does not warrant capitalization by
me.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic

Old March 4th 04, 05:29 AM
Jim Herring

Michael 182 wrote:

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

So, you were in a coma during Carter and Clinton. You need to find a real
doctor. As far as Kerry, ask him why he wants to raise taxes and what does he
intend to spend them on. Hint, it is not for the good of the taxpayers or the
country.

--
Jim

carry on

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
God Honest Naval Aviation 2 July 24th 03 04:45 AM