Phoenix 747 overhead panel

Old September 14th 03, 06:55 AM
Johno

Default Phoenix 747 overhead panel

I have recently installed PSS 747 Profession in FS2002. It all seems to
work fine except that I can't access the overhead panel. In instrument
panel views main, radios, pedestal, FMS etc appear in the list but no
overhead.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Old September 14th 03, 03:37 PM
Sniper@SDU

If you can't access overhead panel, how can you switch "battery on" and
start engines?
--
James MAK
http://www.private-pilot.no-ip.org:8080
u...

Old September 14th 03, 06:41 PM
Alan White

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:55:57 +1000, "Johno" wrote:

In instrument
panel views main, radios, pedestal, FMS etc appear in the list but no
overhead.

Any ideas?

Click on the bottom left icon on the Main Panel.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.

Old September 14th 03, 10:11 PM
Johno

Don't select "cold and dark" start up. That way the engines are running
from the outset.

"Sniper@SDU" wrote in message
If you can't access overhead panel, how can you switch "battery on" and
start engines?
--
James MAK
http://www.private-pilot.no-ip.org:8080
http://www.airtrafficcontrol.no-ip.org:8080
u...

Old September 15th 03, 10:20 PM
Luciano Iosa

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:55:57 +1000, "Johno" wrote:

I have recently installed PSS 747 Profession in FS2002. It all seems to
work fine except that I can't access the overhead panel. In instrument
panel views main, radios, pedestal, FMS etc appear in the list but no
overhead.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Follow this:

OVERHEAD PANEL FIX

open
FS2002\aircraft\PSS-747\panel.rr\panel.cfg using notepad
scroll to the line

VIEW_UP_WINDOWS=37
VIEW_UP_DIR=-15.0, 0.0, 0.0

CHANGE TO "UP" TO "DOWN" AND REMOVE THE "-" IN FRONT OF -15.0 AS BELOW.

VIEW_DOWN_WINDOWS=37
VIEW_DOWN_DIR=15.0, 0.0, 0.0

Exit and Save Panel.cfg
Do the same for panel.ge and panel.pw

Luciano

Old September 18th 03, 11:31 AM
Johno

"Luciano Iosa" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks Luciano.

I checked the files you suggested but they have already been corrected. I
guess the problem was fixed with more recent releases. My problem was
expecting to find the panel listed in the menu list and didn't think to try
the instrument panel icons!

Thanks again.

Johno