Need help finding a product in 2006 Flymart

Old March 31st 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
TNap

Default Need help finding a product in 2006 Flymart

Last year I saw a product demonstrated in the Flymart that was
essentially a gel type adhesive used to hold small parts, nuts,
screws, etc. to your hand tools. (I believe this was the only
product at this vendor space.) I took a flier for the product
but I am unable to find the information in my Oshkosh stack.

Does anyone remember seeing the product and If so, do you have
the information on how to contact the vendor? Any help would
be appreciated.
Thanks, Tom
Old March 31st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_2_]

Thread about such products and methods at
http://forums.amtonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=134 Skim past the BS and the
warnings about MEK and you'll find some good stuff.
Jim

Old March 31st 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_2_]

You might be thinking of STICK-IT from BKD Aerospace available from
www.aeroworks.com
Jim