Limited Edition Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads

Old April 1st 14, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Garret Willat

Default Limited Edition Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads

Wings and Wheels is pleased to announce after months of refinement we will be offering Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads. This is a very limited edition. These will be a must have for any pilots office. These are limited edition, you must call now!!! Supplies are limited. Our first run will be shipping today, we have 3 pilots to choose from for this month. Paul MacCready, George Moffat, and AJ Smith. All three of these World Champions pushed Soaring in the United States and put the US Team on the podium. They will be standing on the logo of the glider they flew to win the WGC and the year will be a large gold chain proudly worn around their neck. They come complete with white soaring hats, except Moffat he has a visor. The last week of May the following two unique Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads will be made of Ice, still frozen from staying above FL230, they come in their own personal glass freezer with their names and current records. Gordon Boettger and Jim Payne. You can still see the frostbit on the fingers and the lips are a bit purple. The final series in our limited edition Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads will be a unique set and will be offered the end of the first week in July to go along with our theme from the first collection. It is Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads; Sean Franke, Heinz Weissenbuehler and Karin Schlosser. This will be very unique because Karin will have a bobbling stick that you can smack Heinz in the back of the head. A voice will say "yes dear, I should have taken that thermal."

You must call now the phones are open as always you can order online at www..wingsandwheels.com

These are limited edition Soaring Legacy Pilot Bobble Heads, they will not be worth anything, ever.

Garret Willat
Wings and Wheels
Old April 1st 14, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Hilarious! Well done.
Old April 1st 14, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

Sean Fidler wrote:
Hilarious! Well done.

Are you going to add the Tony Condon bobble head standing in a pasture???

;-)

Pete
Old April 1st 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Pete you know that I'm always out standing in my field.

I'm looking forward to the special edition RAS Rock em Sock em Robots.

Old April 2nd 14, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

Happy April 1st!

Sean Franke
"HA"

Old April 2nd 14, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:11:18 PM UTC-7, Sean Franke wrote:
Happy April 1st!

Sean Franke

"HA"

but, but my VISA has already been charged!

Brad
Old April 2nd 14, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Sorry, Brad.
I got the last Dos Equis.
Jim