USAF(?) unit patch ID

Old April 8th 04, 02:31 AM
Allen Thomson

Fred J. McCall wrote

Probably right. I never paid attention to what was on it, but I could
swear that at least one F-117 squadron has the triangular patches.

http://www.thebattlezone.com/airforce/f-117.html
http://www.av8rstuff.com/f117pg1.html
http://www.av8rstuff.com/f117pg2.html
http://www.pinex.ch/patches/usaf/f117.htm

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.
Old April 8th 04, 03:18 AM
miso

FWIW, I asked someone who knew Latin in the dark ages (aka high
school), and got the translation:

"Don't ask the Marines to be blind late at
night."

(Allen Thomson) wrote in message . com...
Anybody know what this is or was?

http://www.darkstar.ukonline.co.uk/patch2.jpg
Old April 8th 04, 10:23 AM
Brian Sharrock

"Allen Thomson" wrote in message
om...

snip

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

--

Brian

Old April 8th 04, 04:24 PM
Joe Osman

"miso" wrote in message
om...
FWIW, I asked someone who knew Latin in the dark ages (aka high
school), and got the translation:

"Don't ask the Marines to be blind late at
night."

(Allen Thomson) wrote in message

. com...
Anybody know what this is or was?

http://www.darkstar.ukonline.co.uk/patch2.jpg

Marines is "milites classiarii"-soldiers of the fleet. No "classis"
involved.

Joe

Old April 8th 04, 06:12 PM
Allen Thomson

"Brian Sharrock" wrote

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
are considered to be hopelessly square.
Old April 8th 04, 06:37 PM
Prof. Vincent Brannigan

Allen Thomson wrote:

"Brian Sharrock" wrote

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
are considered to be hopelessly square.

if you take this any further the Pentagon will put a hex on you.
then you will be be at 6s and sevens before being told to STOP

Vince

Old April 9th 04, 01:33 AM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
"Prof. Vincent Brannigan" writes:

Allen Thomson wrote:

"Brian Sharrock" wrote

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
are considered to be hopelessly square.

if you take this any further the Pentagon will put a hex on you.
then you will be be at 6s and sevens before being told to STOP

Not before I ate. And would I have to be Dressed to the Nines?

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old April 9th 04, 04:03 AM
Lance Kopplin

"Peter Stickney" wrote in message
In article ,
"Prof. Vincent Brannigan" writes:

Allen Thomson wrote:

"Brian Sharrock" wrote

Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
were tending toward triangularity.

Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
San Francisco to legalise ...

Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
are considered to be hopelessly square.

if you take this any further the Pentagon will put a hex on you.
then you will be be at 6s and sevens before being told to STOP

Not before I ate. And would I have to be Dressed to the Nines?

Why does an octo-pus have ten-tacles?

Old April 9th 04, 05:04 AM
Fred J. McCall

"Lance Kopplin" wrote:

:
:"Peter Stickney" wrote in message
: In article ,
: "Prof. Vincent Brannigan" writes:
:
:
: Allen Thomson wrote:
:
: "Brian Sharrock" wrote
:
: Etc. I spotted one that was really triangular and a couple that
: were tending toward triangularity.
:
: Triangularity? Is that another life-style/choice for
: San Francisco to legalise ...
:
: Heh. I should have read that twice before posting it. Anyway,
: I suspect that in San Francisco couples tending toward triangularity
: are considered to be hopelessly square.
:
: if you take this any further the Pentagon will put a hex on you.
: then you will be be at 6s and sevens before being told to STOP
:
: Not before I ate. And would I have to be Dressed to the Nines?
:
:Why does an octo-pus have ten-tacles?

And why are those bakers dozin'?

Oil Temperature sending unit Corky Scott Home Built 2 October 19th 04 12:58 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
D.C. Air Guard Unit Flies New 737s Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 January 14th 04 11:12 PM
A-4 / A-7 Question Tank Fixer Military Aviation 135 October 25th 03 03:59 AM
Chevy 4.3 L V-6 and Misbehaving Engine Control Unit Bushy Home Built 6 August 18th 03 09:33 AM