Saitek X45 Joystick and Throttle

Old January 31st 04, 11:22 PM

2
3
Rotary 1 Inc
Dec
Rotary 2 Inc
Dec
Rudder Rudder

"Dave Schwartz" wrote in message et...
I would love to see your assignment settings if you have the time. thanx
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Old January 31st 04, 03:07 PM
evlsith

Dave,

I have the X45 and I have to say that I love it. The only downfall is that
there's no way to connect rudder pedals to it ( But I wasn't willing to
spend 200 bucks for the future ability to connect pedals). As far as button
assignments. Go to the Saitek site and you can download profiles for it. I
use the FS2002 for fs( and it works just fine. It even assigns rudder to
both the rudder buttons ont he underside of the throttle and to one of the
throttle rotary switches. comes in handy trimming yaw while flying a helo.

Chuck

"Dave Schwartz" wrote in message
et...
Hi. Does anyone have the Saitek X45 Joystick and Throttle combination.

Got
it at Best Buy recently. Are you happy with it. Can you suggest
assignments for it's numerous buttons and controls? Should I keep it or
return it?

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Old January 31st 04, 07:30 PM
Denis Winters

I have been using this stick for quite a while now: I love it. I use CH
Pedals for the rudder though. I do not use the rudder in the stick. I can
send you the profile i use if you would like.

Contact me at

and I will print out a copy and E-Mail it

Denis