Seymour Hersh: "Bush Is Planning Nuclear Strikes On Iran's Secret Sites

Old April 13th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.veterans,alt.war

Default Seymour Hersh: "Bush Is Planning Nuclear Strikes On Iran's Secret Sites

"tomcervo" wrote in message
oups.com...
He once wrote a story about a CIA CI Chief Jim Angleton and was known

have fabricated it. The Times lawyers felt they could get away with it

if
they were sued.

Known by whom? Not William Colby, who fired Angleton on the basis of
it. CIA domestic spying was against the law then.

There is a little more to it. You know that.

I do? Tell me. Something from a news page, lile the Chicago Tribune or
the Wall Street Journal, not Newsmax or little green footballs or some
other nut magnet.
Or the tinfoil wrapped around someone's ears.

Never a follower of history I see. Well, why should you
be just a follower ?

I suggest you remove the foil from around your ears too.
You could get struck by lightning...or something.
Fried ears....ugh.

alt.war.vietnam snipped as you are not from here.