Expiration of CFI certificate

Old August 10th 04, 12:25 AM
Jim Weir

Default Expiration of CFI certificate

24 calendar months from the renewal date.

Jim

Andrew Sarangan

-
-When you renew a CFI certificate, you get a temporary that is good for 120
-days. Which expiration date should I use when endorsing logbooks/8710? Do I
-assume 2 years from the renewal date, or count 120 days from the temp
-certificate?

http://www.rst-engr.com