Taxi calculator? (propeller type and speed, aircraft weight, taxi speed)

Old February 9th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,us.military,alt.military
Basement Bandy

Default bull**** replies

On Feb 9, 3:22*am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message

b.com...

"Atheist Chaplain" abused cia.gov wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote in message
news:4d4de237$0$15838$c3e8da3$12bcf670 news.astraweb.com...
Daryl Hunt dhunt nspami70west.com wrote:

Thank for making my point for me.

Why do you post so much noise and then whine about too much noise,
****?

And by the way, ****, are you a spammer? What other nyms do you
use?

oops the troll has regressed to name calling :-)

Looking at your name, that is obviously the pot calling the kettle
"black". And your e-mail suggests that you need a better tinfoil
cap.
--

This should be good, how is my name in any way related to YOU calling others
names ??

For one, that's not your real name, so its like you calling yourself a
name - which could be assigned to someone else. Thus, calling others
names.

(connected the dots, yet?)
Old February 10th 11, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,us.military,alt.military
Schiffner

"John Doe" wrote in message

[...]

I dunno...you ain't too damn bright either boy.
Old February 10th 11, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,us.military,alt.military
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"John Doe" wrote in message

[...]

clutching at straws yet ??

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old February 10th 11, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"Schiffner" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 1:22 am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message

b.com...

"Atheist Chaplain" abused cia.gov wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote in message
news:4d4de237$0$15838$c3e8da3$12bcf670 news.astraweb.com...
Daryl Hunt dhunt nspami70west.com wrote:

Thank for making my point for me.

Why do you post so much noise and then whine about too much noise,
****?

And by the way, ****, are you a spammer? What other nyms do you
use?

oops the troll has regressed to name calling :-)

Looking at your name, that is obviously the pot calling the kettle
"black". And your e-mail suggests that you need a better tinfoil
cap.
--

This should be good, how is my name in any way related to YOU calling
others
names ??
How does it apply to the pot calling the kettle black ??
feel free to use words with more than 2 syllables, take your time, look
them
up if you have to.
I also gather that your not very bright and don't get the concept of
sarcasm
or irony, maybe your parents should not have been so closely related.

[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church
of
Scientology International]
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike
your
Christ"-

You can so use that! Anything a cult says is automaticlly inelligable
for copyright. Why? Because I said so...and I'm the dad that's why.

sorry Dad ;-)

Old March 30th 11, 08:43 PM
Moonurlidonia Moonurlidonia is offline
Banned

Location: Russia

gta iv скачать торрент, скачать wowemuhacker v 5.0 5.1, скачать expert project 7 professional

Taxi calculator? (propeller type and speed, aircraft weight, taxi speed) John Doe[_4_] General Aviation 0 February 3rd 11 11:55 PM
Taxi speed Hilton Piloting 21 April 10th 07 01:03 AM
Any info on WC Pye Course & Speed Calculator Jack McAdams Owning 2 June 23rd 04 03:55 PM
Any info on WC Pye Course & Speed Calculator Jack McAdams Piloting 2 June 23rd 04 03:55 PM