Interesting pic

Old July 17th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Interesting pic

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Duh, a front engine aircraft hit a vehicle on take off run, and you
don't think the engine is going to be part of the accident.

Awww, miss your naptime wannabe boi?

Bertie

No, sounds like you did, dumb ass. You think a Mooney can hit a
vehicle at take off speed, and do nothing but superficial damage.
Priceless.

You're more than priceless luserboi!

And care to point out where I said that, precisely?

Bertie
Old July 17th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:uPJfk.20670$%q.7585
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

It's not a cage, fjukktard. It's a structure.

Bertie

And how do you think you or Bill Clinton would define the difference?

Simple.

A cage is what you live in and a structure serves an engineering function.

Bertie
Old July 17th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:uPJfk.20670$%q.7585
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

It's not a cage, fjukktard. It's a structure.

Bertie

And how do you think you or Bill Clinton would define the difference?

Simple.

A cage is what you live in and a structure serves an engineering function.

Bertie

Good job Anthony II, start your little hat dance.

Old July 17th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Duh, a front engine aircraft hit a vehicle on take off run, and you
don't think the engine is going to be part of the accident.

Awww, miss your naptime wannabe boi?

Bertie

No, sounds like you did, dumb ass. You think a Mooney can hit a
vehicle at take off speed, and do nothing but superficial damage.
Priceless.

You're more than priceless luserboi!

And care to point out where I said that, precisely?

Bertie

Time for the hat dance.

Old July 17th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RJLfk.2308$YX6.2196
@newsfe04.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Duh, a front engine aircraft hit a vehicle on take off run, and

you
don't think the engine is going to be part of the accident.

Awww, miss your naptime wannabe boi?

Bertie

No, sounds like you did, dumb ass. You think a Mooney can hit a
vehicle at take off speed, and do nothing but superficial damage.
Priceless.

You're more than priceless luserboi!

And care to point out where I said that, precisely?

Bertie

Time for the hat dance.

IOW you can't.

As usual.

Fjukkkwit.

Bertie

Old July 17th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

More_Flaps wrote:

Is it your photo -did you see the engine? The pattern of damage looks
very strange for a collision with a plane -why did the truck get
neatly turned around? What was the reg of the plane?

You are a suspicious one, aren't you? :-) Yes, I personally took the
photos and I saw the engine. The truck was repositioned (back end toward
the strip) after the accident because it was blocking a road.

Here's the NTSB preliminary :
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...10X01006&key=1

Note that he comments that he made a low pass over the strip to check it
out. My sources say he came in high and fast the first time and had to go
around.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old July 17th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It just doesn't look like an airplane hit it. It looks
more like it lived in Oklahoma for a while.

Yep. It looks more like the truck hit another truck.

Initially, I'd heard on the backcountry grapevine that a Mooney had taken
off the top of a truck. After seeing the Mooney go by at the strip I was
camped at, I didn't expect that level of damage. Hence, the title of my post.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

well, that was interesting Bob Noel Owning 1 April 2nd 07 09:10 PM
OT, but very interesting. Flyingmonk Piloting 11 January 16th 06 03:48 AM
interesting aluckyguess Piloting 11 October 27th 04 11:10 PM
interesting day to Catalina lance smith Piloting 2 February 10th 04 02:19 AM
Interesting? KP Piloting 0 February 5th 04 07:03 AM