Update on US mil rape case in Darwin, Australia

Old February 8th 04, 04:47 AM
Aerophotos

Default Update on US mil rape case in Darwin, Australia

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html

Seems no women are safe anywhere with US mil around, Pentagon will no
doubt be watching this case also.... as the Iraq/Kuwait rapes cases too
come to a boil...

You would hope anyone who dons a uniform has brains, morals and
obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out, if
convicted..... somehow i suspect they will get quashed in the judicial
system process.
Old February 8th 04, 05:04 AM
t_mark

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out, if
convicted..... somehow i suspect they will get quashed in the judicial
system process.

See, this is the problem with myopic assholes. (That would be you, though
I'm sure you don't know what 'myopic' means.) They can take even a subject
of ultimately valid concern and drain it of value. Hey, what we need to do
is find some colony of criminals and ship these guys off to it where they'll
be right at home. Got any room for some neighbors on your block?

Old February 8th 04, 05:33 AM
Dave Kearton

"Aerophotos" wrote in message

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html

| Seems no women are safe anywhere with US mil around, Pentagon will no
| doubt be watching this case also.... as the Iraq/Kuwait rapes cases too
| come to a boil...
|
| You would hope anyone who dons a uniform has brains, morals and
| obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.
|
| Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out, if
| convicted..... somehow i suspect they will get quashed in the judicial
| system process.

Good work - you've shown improvements in punctuation, spelling and
capitalisation. While this is excellent progress, don't give up,
there's still room for improvement.

Now that your posts are semi literate, with a little more thought about
what you're trying to say, your future posts won't make you sound like such
a dick.

You've earned a B+ and can go home early today.

Please be on time Monday morning - and please - no more apples.

Dave Kearton

Old February 8th 04, 06:13 AM
L'acrobat

"Aerophotos" wrote in message

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html

Seems no women are safe anywhere with US mil around, Pentagon will no
doubt be watching this case also.... as the Iraq/Kuwait rapes cases too
come to a boil...

You would hope anyone who dons a uniform has brains, morals and
obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out, if
convicted..... somehow i suspect they will get quashed in the judicial
system process.

And you think that no Australian serviceman has ever committed rape do you?

Old February 8th 04, 09:03 AM
JLTSr

So, it appeared to me that you are saying, ( before evidence
is heard and considered ), only if they are found guilty,
has justice been served, and if they are found anything but,
then the system is corrupt and/or broken. Or perhaps that
allowances must have been made to excuse them in some
dishonorable fashion.
Sounds like the kind of legal system that gave kangaroos a
bad name. I don't know if you really thought about what has
come tumbling out of that hole under your nose, but I hope
you at least remember to wipe the hole.

If it happened, then an appropriate price should most
definitely be paid by those responsible. But ONLY, only mind
you, after the evidence is weighed in open court, and all
possibilities are explored.

Funny really, I am one who cares little for all the crap
that people push around about criminals being victims
themselves. I believe that the perps rights should never
under any circumstance be greater than those of a true
victim's. But come on, guilty until proven innocent? Someone
check this person's airway, I think the brain must be
starving. I do not know the case, and frankly don't need to.
The case will work itself out in any decent justice system,
and personally I think rapists should simply be hanged from
the neck, along with other certain offences, I find it
inexcusable. Obviously simply shuttling them off to an
island colony doesn't work, so maybe simply removing them
will. That may have been offside, but no more so than your
motive of bashing Americans, to which I have taken offense.
It is handy to have such a matter to utilize for your little
"bash Americans" game though. I am sure that the victims, if
any, were happy to be of service to you.

To sum it up,
if they did it, kill them, hang them between the
advocates of any guilty until proven innocent style of legal
system, and anyone who falsely accuses anyone of a crime
that may cost them their life or freedom.
Add to that my desire to see all countries whose
citizens/politicians bash my country, go for the rest of
their existence without benefit one from my tax dollars, and
my sincere apologies to the rest of the group for my rant.

To "Aerophotos", I say again, Jail should be used for
punishment, not for the sorting of those who may be guilty.
The "sorting" should have already been completed.

snip

Old February 8th 04, 10:30 PM
L'acrobat

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Aerophotos" wrote in message

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html

Seems no women are safe anywhere with US mil around, Pentagon will no
doubt be watching this case also.... as the Iraq/Kuwait rapes cases

too
come to a boil...

You would hope anyone who dons a uniform has brains, morals and
obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out, if
convicted..... somehow i suspect they will get quashed in the judicial
system process.

And you think that no Australian serviceman has ever committed rape do

you?

Isn't that a bit on the irrelevant side? I'm not aware of any evidence
showing servicepeople better or worse than the general populations in

either
OZ or the US.

Not at all irrelevant, JGG is trying to portray US sevicemen as being
somehow worse -

"Seems no women are safe anywhere with US mil around, Pentagon will no
doubt be watching this case also.... as the Iraq/Kuwait rapes cases too
come to a boil...

You would hope anyone who dons a uniform has brains, morals and
obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out"

I'm just pointing out that rape is not unique to the US military, the fact
that it is not unique to any military is not the issue.

Old February 9th 04, 07:00 AM
Tacitus

A night out on the town after months at sea,
The boys get ****ed,
Invite a couple of young scrubbers back to a mates apartment,
And the girls agree?

They wake up feeling groggy (drugged) with their panties around their neck,
****, what happened?

Hey mum, I was raped.

I spoke to a girl in Darwin who woke up the next day and did not have a clue
where she was or how she got there. To this day she does not know what
happened. It was an Australian guys apartment. Nothing to do with the U.S.
The down side was she could not have sex until the AIDs test three months
later.
Now she trusts no one and never leaves her drink alone for a moment.

If your not careful, it could happen to you.

I guess if you wake up and your arse is sore, you'll know what happened.

Old February 9th 04, 11:40 PM
L'acrobat

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message

Not at all irrelevant, JGG is trying to portray US sevicemen as being
somehow worse -

He does not menmtion any other nation's service people at all.

----------------

*******************
obey/upholds civil laws... guess these Americans dont have a clue.
*******************

----------------

A pretty clear statement that he feels American servicemen are worse than
those of other nations.

I have simply compared them with the most directly comparable social group
from Australia, Australian servicemen - I could have compared them to
Australian male ballet dancers - but it would have lacked a certain amount
of clarity and when dealing with idiots like JGG it is best to be direct, if
you can't see how the comparison is in any way applicable, that is your
problem, not mine.

Scary though, something so obvious that JGG can get it, and you can't.

Maybe time in jail will sort these sick, brutal, savage people out"

I'm just pointing out that rape is not unique to the US military, the

fact
that it is not unique to any military is not the issue.

No, you're trying to justify bad behaviour on the basis that some other
military does it too. You're apparently accepting higher levels of rape

from
militaries as a fact of life. You're replete with feces.

You are clearly unable to read and a piece of **** desperately trying to
land a particularly low blow where no issue exists.

At no stage do I suggest that rape is acceptable - please show ANYWHERE that
I have indicated this.

At no stage do I suggest that rape is more common amongst service personnel
than other groups - please show ANYWHERE that I have indicated this.

Now try to show ANYWHERE that I have suggested that rape is EVER
justifiable.

For a final failure, you can try to establish that I accept higher levels of
rape from militaries as a fact of life.

Now that you have been unable to establish any of this nonsense you spout,
you owe me an an apology.

Don't worry, I don't expect to get it.

If US miltary aren't much different from civilians, then he's out to lunch
(he is). Perhaps he saved you a seat at the table.

and perhaps you need to learn to read.