Earth planes vs. UFOs from Outer Space?

Old December 14th 03, 11:42 PM
B2431

From: (robert arndt)

"tim gueguen" wrote in message
news:TVICb.696620$9l5.531095@pd7tw2no...
"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
om...
You know, soon alien will invade the world.

You know, there is no proof any aliens have ever visited our planet, so we
can hardly speculate on their military capabilities.

tim gueguen 101867

Ever heard of the Tehran Incident?:

http://www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk/tehran1.htm

This is one of the few documented cases where an AF aircraft actually
tried to engage a UFO.
The Iranian pilot lost in that engagement as the UFO knocked out its
fire control system preventing launch of a missile.

Rob

The part that scares me is that people like you who actually believe that
garbage reproduce and vote.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old December 15th 03, 04:49 PM
robert arndt

(B2431) wrote in message ...
From:
(robert arndt)

"tim gueguen" wrote in message
"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
om...
You know, soon alien will invade the world.

You know, there is no proof any aliens have ever visited our planet, so we
can hardly speculate on their military capabilities.

tim gueguen 101867

Ever heard of the Tehran Incident?:

http://www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk/tehran1.htm

This is one of the few documented cases where an AF aircraft actually
tried to engage a UFO.
The Iranian pilot lost in that engagement as the UFO knocked out its
fire control system preventing launch of a missile.

Rob

The part that scares me is that people like you who actually believe that
garbage reproduce and vote.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Dan,

For someone who was in the USAF you seem pretty ignorant on all
subjects relating to aviation. What exactly was your MOS- spit-shining
the latrines?
The Tehran Incident is heavily documented and was even picked-up by
one of our own DSP-1 spy satellites as an IR anamoly.

http://iiaf.net/stories/warstories/s8.html

I suppose you can't handle the documented Belgian Wave Incidents
either, and while I tend to support terrestrial-based HUFO tech of a
military nature, these incidents remain a mystery; however, you
cannont doubt the qualifications for documentation in these two cases.
They have eyewitness accounts, both civilian and military radar
confirmation, aircraft radar confirmation, and in the Tehran case spy
sat verification.
What more do you want? In the case of the Belgian Wave the craft are
more likely to be black budget aircraft: black field-effect triangles
flying in formation, unmarked, headed back towards the UK (to Bae
Warton, perhaps?)... but the Tehran Incident involved a
glowing/burning sphere which sent out two other spherical craft- one
that tried to approach the F-4, the other that landed nearby.
It doesn't seem likely this was one of ours and little probability of
the F-4 fire control system going out PRECISELY when the pilot
attempted to fire at the object.
I do not support the UFO conspiracy theories anymore than believing
tabloid news; however, much of this UFO material can be attributed to
misinterpretation. Up to 80% of UFO sightings are explianed right off
the bat, leaving 20% unexplained. Further investigation usually
uncovers between 10-15% of these as hoaxes, or technical deficiencies
in the film used to photograph/record the sightings which produce a
flawed photographic anamoly. That leaves barely 5% unexplained of
which under intense scientific analysis another percentage is
eventually proven a hoax. So that leaves us barely 2% of unexplained
UFO sightings that remain credible.
The Tehran Incident is in this group.
The original poster asked about such a confrontation and I told him
what happened. So my answer would be not so good in a confrontation
with that type of technology. However, I don't believe it would be
impossible for us to match that technology if a world effort on a
Manhatten Project scale was initiated. Man is already toying with
cloning, teleportation, antimatter, cloaking technology, beam weapons,
and a range of exotics under cover of the non-lethal military
application.

Rob
Old December 15th 03, 07:50 PM
Dweezil Dwarftosser

robert arndt wrote:

... but the Tehran Incident involved a
glowing/burning sphere which sent out two other spherical craft- one
that tried to approach the F-4, the other that landed nearby.
It doesn't seem likely this was one of ours and little probability of
the F-4 fire control system going out PRECISELY when the pilot
attempted to fire at the object.

Heheh. "Little" probability?
I've worked at least two aircraft that did *exactly*
that! (In both cases, the water dumped into the radar
cooling plenum by the malfunctioning air conditioning
system literally welded component LRUs to the equipment
rack before they kicked the aircraft generators off-line.
That's when all the gyros tumbled, too...)

Besides - I'm amazed that the Iranians (who attended
the same schools I did at Lowry) were able to field
an operational F-4 radar set two two weeks after we
delivered them to them.

- John T., old F-4 Weapons Control Systems toad.

Old December 15th 03, 08:43 PM
B2431

From: (robert arndt)

(B2431) wrote in message
From:
(robert arndt)

[...]

I won't even waste my time on the rest of your spiel, but the USAF doesn't use
MOS.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old December 17th 03, 06:24 PM
Bertil Jonell

In article ,
robert arndt wrote:
This is one of the few documented cases where an AF aircraft actually
tried to engage a UFO.
The Iranian pilot lost in that engagement as the UFO knocked out its
fire control system preventing launch of a missile.

Thus proving the need for a gun!

Rob

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an

Space Elevator Big John Home Built 111 July 21st 04 04:31 PM
Canard planes swept wing outer VG's? Paul Lee Home Built 8 January 4th 04 08:10 PM
for mr. pethukov ( Bush May Announce Return To Moon At Kitty Hawk) captain! Military Aviation 6 October 30th 03 05:11 PM
Conspiracy Theorists (amusing) Grantland Military Aviation 1 October 2nd 03 12:17 AM
Strategic Command Missions Rely on Space Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 30th 03 09:59 PM