The price of av gas

Old July 1st 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GMOD10X

Default The price of av gas

The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the
Democrats took control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??
Old July 1st 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took control
of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

I think this week it's the speculators. Next week, who knows?

TP

Old July 1st 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

GMOD10X wrote:
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

The American public electing folks that are short sided. Elected folks
that worry about how to get your votes rather than what is good for the
country. people that want their cake and eat is too namely, I want cheap
gas, but... do not drill anywhere in or around the US, and do not build
any refineries in my back yard, do not build nuclear powerplants, etc etc.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old July 1st 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Ross wrote:
The price of av gas

The American public electing folks that are short sided.

hee hee.

short-sided.

Leaning to the left or right?

methinks you mean short-sighted.

Old July 1st 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took control
of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower demand or
increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix the problem.

Old July 1st 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower demand
or increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix the
problem.

Or come up with an alternative fuel..

or form of locomotion!

Bertie
Old July 1st 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower demand
or increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix the
problem.

Or come up with an alternative fuel..

or form of locomotion!

Bertie

Instead of rebate checks from the goobermint we will give roller blades to
all!

I can see the headline one week later, "Wrist Injuries Up 10,000%".

Old July 1st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Kloudy via AviationKB.com wrote:
Ross wrote:
The price of av gas

The American public electing folks that are short sided.

hee hee.

short-sided.

Leaning to the left or right?

methinks you mean short-sighted.

You are correct. My bad.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old July 1st 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower
demand or increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix
the problem.

Or come up with an alternative fuel..

or form of locomotion!

Bertie

Instead of rebate checks from the goobermint we will give roller
blades to all!

I can see the headline one week later, "Wrist Injuries Up 10,000%".

Won;'t catch me on those things!

I want the Count de Saint Germain's water engine.

Bertie
Old July 2nd 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 7/1/2008 1:54 PM Darkwing said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??
Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower demand
or increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix the
problem.

Or come up with an alternative fuel..

or form of locomotion!

Bertie

Instead of rebate checks from the goobermint we will give roller blades to
all!

I can see the headline one week later, "Wrist Injuries Up 10,000%".

Which turns the subject back to Anthony again.