Congested Area?

Old July 11th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

Default Congested Area?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:19:30 GMT, Mike wrote:

ATC:
"November12345, what altitude are you showing?"

:- )

--
Dallas
Old July 12th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Hey, if I dodn't have a go at you over it, who would?

Didn't know you were German.

BTW, you're not supposed to be talking to me. Maxie will get annoyed and
put you on a lits.

Just your usual bull****.

Kind of like when you were a kid, and your mom tied a pork chop around your
neck so the dog would play with you.

Old July 12th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Hey, if I dodn't have a go at you over it, who would?

Didn't know you were German.

BTW, you're not supposed to be talking to me. Maxie will get annoyed
and put you on a lits.

Just your usual bull****.

Kind of like when you were a kid, and your mom tied a pork chop around
your neck so the dog would play with you.

So, you're the pork chp or the dog?

Walk me through this.

Bertie

Old July 12th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fF6ek.20340$%q.10610
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Hey, if I dodn't have a go at you over it, who would?

Didn't know you were German.

BTW, you're not supposed to be talking to me. Maxie will get

annoyed
and put you on a lits.

Just your usual bull****.

Kind of like when you were a kid, and your mom tied a pork chop

around
your neck so the dog would play with you.

So, you're the pork chp or the dog?

Walk me through this.

Bertie

Awww, pork chp got your tongue, fjukkwit?

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Just your usual bull****.

Kind of like when you were a kid, and your mom tied a pork chop
around your neck so the dog would play with you.

So, you're the pork chp or the dog?

Walk me through this.

Bertie

Gee, I wonder? You really are dense today. They must have really upped
the meds last night.

Nope,. but I note your lack of reply and interpret (and quite correctly, I
should add) it as a complete inability to form any sort of argument
whatsoever.

Bertie

Old July 12th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Nope,. but I note your lack of reply and interpret (and quite
correctly, I should add) it as a complete inability to form any sort
of argument whatsoever.

Bertie

Well you're certainly the expert on that tactic.

Nope. I can argue if I choose to.

But still just a liar, cuz that's clearly not what happened here.

Really? What lie?

you have yet to demonstrate a single lie told by myself.

Not that i give a ****, but it is an interesting exercise..

Bertie