Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

Old July 16th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:HCbfk.14028$Fj5.5397
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Remember Squirty ****dip?

Nope. You don't know anything about flying.

Bertie

It's not about flying, Squirty, it's about your illness.

OK..

Far be ir from me to tell someone how to poast.

You got a winning style there. I wouldn't like to screw with it.

Bertie
Old July 16th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Barney Rubble

Yep and all the posts below are exactly why I am down to checking twice a
month. The Max and Bert show is getting VERY tiring, I just wish they would
STFU and grow up, but that is wishful thinking....

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 6:01 am, PINKfloyd wrote:
Mother do you think they will drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they will break my balls?

Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

This post rates better than 75% of the posts around here recently. Its
a sad state. I used to check out this group 2-3 times a day. Now its
maybe 2-3 times per week.

-Robert

Old July 16th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Barney Rubble" wrote in message
Yep and all the posts below are exactly why I am down to checking twice a
month. The Max and Bert show is getting VERY tiring, I just wish they
would STFU and grow up, but that is wishful thinking....

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 6:01 am, PINKfloyd wrote:
Mother do you think they will drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they will break my balls?

Look Mummy,,,,it's an airplane up in the sky!

This post rates better than 75% of the posts around here recently. Its
a sad state. I used to check out this group 2-3 times a day. Now its
maybe 2-3 times per week.

-Robert

The best way to lower the signal to noise ratio (that everyone loves to
tout), is to post some aviation discussions. Quit responding to me and
Bertie (or anyone else that does) and enjoy yourself.

Don't let Buttlick and his ilk stop you from posting. Delete his messages
or create a filter.