Discus B instrument panel template

Old December 7th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Discus B instrument panel template

Ladies and gents,

If anyone happens to have a .pdf .jpg .dxf or pretty much .anything format of a Discus B panel (or Ventus B/C) it would be most appreciated. Email to Charlie Juliet Lima Seven Six @me.com or the email in my username. Thank you!

Casey.
Old December 7th 12, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Friday, December 7, 2012 8:16:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Ladies and gents,

If anyone happens to have a .pdf .jpg .dxf or pretty much .anything format of a Discus B panel (or Ventus B/C) it would be most appreciated. Email to Charlie Juliet Lima Seven Six @me.com or the email in my username. Thank you!

Casey.

Yo Casey - If you're redoing the panel and this thing still
has the old sheet-aluminum panel, do replace it with flanged
fiberglass panel for your safety...
See ya, Dave
Old December 7th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_1_]

Not sure if you are referring to a lifting panel or not but here
are a couple of links, the first for lifting panel diagrams and the
second for a replacement non-lifting panel.

http://www.mandhsoaring.com/Panels/Panel_CS.pdf

http://svsponline.co.uk/Instrument-Panel-Blanks.html

John Galloway

Old December 9th 12, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank you Dave, John and those who responded offline. Mission accomplished.
Old October 19th 17, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom J Designs

Hi
I know is old post, but where can I buy fibreglass or carbon panel for discus b please?
Made one with 3mm aluminium sheet to replace old one which was alloy plate too.

Thanks
Tom
Old October 19th 17, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

M and H soaring if you are in the USA.
Old October 20th 17, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Severn Valley Sailplanes made mine and CNC cut (instrument cutouts & mounting holes) to the specs I sent. Fast, friendly, reasonably priced and shipped to the USA.

CJ
Old October 20th 17, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:35:28 +0000, David Salmon wrote:

Unfortunately SVS has shut down.

Their shop closed on 1st Oct (temporarily it says) but the rest of the
site seems to be up and running.

Do you know if/when the shop is going to return? Bit of a bugger if it
doesn't because they've always been my first stop if I need stuff for my
glider.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
Old October 20th 17, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Glen Douglas

Martin Carolan posted on uras some time ago, that shop had been for sale
with no takers and has closed for good