May I suggest a new toy for you, old Buff drivers ? :-)

Old July 11th 04, 01:15 AM
Vicente Vazquez

Default May I suggest a new toy for you, old Buff drivers ? :-)

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

Slightly big file (30 Mb), but I had fun watching it. Would surely
have much more if I had one of those.

Cheers,

Vicente
Old July 11th 04, 01:31 AM
B2431

From: (Vicente Vazquez)
Date: 7/10/2004 7:15 PM Central Daylight Time
http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

Slightly big file (30 Mb), but I had fun watching it. Would surely
have much more if I had one of those.

Cheers,

Vicente

Pity the gear didn't retract.
There are other clips.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old July 11th 04, 01:50 AM
Mike Marron

Vicente Vazquez wrote:

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

Slightly big file (30 Mb), but I had fun watching it. Would surely
have much more if I had one of those.

Very cool and didn't take long to download via broadband but
you would have a lot more fun if you REALLY flew. Anything. But
then again, I never did quite understand the RC pilot mentality
afraid to pry themselves off the ground. For less than the price of
that model airplane they could be doing this instead:

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...9415894711_514

Old July 11th 04, 02:33 AM
BUFDRVR

Dan wrote:

Pity the gear didn't retract.

Yeah, but it had pretty good performance with all the gear stuck down. I was
truely amazed the first time I saw that video. Mini jet engines? Wow! Anyone
got a guess on how much that thing cost?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old July 11th 04, 03:58 AM
Buzzer

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:50:43 GMT, Mike Marron
wrote:

Vicente Vazquez wrote:

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

Slightly big file (30 Mb), but I had fun watching it. Would surely
have much more if I had one of those.

Very cool and didn't take long to download via broadband but
you would have a lot more fun if you REALLY flew. Anything. But
then again, I never did quite understand the RC pilot mentality
afraid to pry themselves off the ground. For less than the price of
that model airplane they could be doing this instead:

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...9415894711_514

Blowing up like a 4th of July display?

Old July 11th 04, 04:25 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Dan wrote:

Pity the gear didn't retract.

Yeah, but it had pretty good performance with all the gear stuck down. I

was
truely amazed the first time I saw that video. Mini jet engines? Wow!

Anyone
got a guess on how much that thing cost?

It's gotta be every bit of $100K.

Even the 'small' scale jet fighter models with one or two engines can run
upwards of $35K. This thing is huge and has 8 engines.

Old July 11th 04, 10:11 AM
The Raven

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Dan wrote:

Pity the gear didn't retract.

Yeah, but it had pretty good performance with all the gear stuck down. I

was
truely amazed the first time I saw that video. Mini jet engines? Wow!

Anyone
got a guess on how much that thing cost?

Engines run around $3K-5K deach epending on your currency. Then you add all
the gear to control it and a fuselage. Huge money for an 8 engine aircraft.

--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

Old July 11th 04, 07:17 PM
Darrell

Hey, Kewl! With a cable connection it took me 1 second to download. Saved
it. I flew the B-52H when it was brand new. (Minot AFB, ND). Looks like
they lost the right outrigger during the fly byes. It was still on right
after takeoff and was missing on the final approach for landing.

--

B-58 Hustler History: http://members.cox.net/dschmidt1/
-

om...

Old July 11th 04, 09:57 PM
JStONGE123

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
through your guttiwuts.